Will Microsoft ever again release XBOX hardware numbers?

Started by Legend, Oct 23, 2015, 11:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Will they ever again announce hardware numbers in any capacity?

Go Down

Ludicrous Speed

Not bad news for me. I am not an investor and could not care less.

Legend

It's really bad news for me and you though.  And that's all that matters
Haha are you calling yourselves console  warriors?

Aura7541

It's really bad news for me and you though.  And that's all that matters
I would say bad news for XBO gamers who are expecting games outside of the sports and multiplayer shooter spheres. They'll still get their CODs, Battlefields, FIFAs, Maddens, and what not.

Max King of the Wild

This has more influence than just investors. It definitely impacts XBO gamers.

Kerotan

Of course you're not an investor.  You're a warrior like me and if our overlords arent leading us off to war then we'll have to kiss and make up.  Ewwwww the thought.  

And Legend what you said on Vgchartz is correct.  it turns men into fanboys and I believe it's because of the heavy focus on sales.

Legend

Of course you're not an investor.  You're a warrior like me and if our overlords arent leading us off to war then we'll have to kiss and make up.  Ewwwww the thought.  

And Legend what you said on Vgchartz is correct.  it turns men into fanboys and I believe it's because of the heavy focus on sales.
WTF you still read the chertz?

Abandon that place ASAP. I'm only there for XBOX news since we're laxcking.

Ludicrous Speed

This has more influence than just investors. It definitely impacts XBO gamers.
Sure, those invested emotionally/financially in console sales. The rest of us who just enjoy playing games, won't see a single ounce of difference.

LOL weazel, please do not ever compare us.

BananaKing

Nintendo once reported negative Wii U shipments even!
lol yeah.. that was hilarious. they reported negative 20k shipments of WiiU in europe.

Xevross

WTF you still read the chertz?

Abandon that place ASAP. I'm only there for XBOX news since we're laxcking.
I'm only there for the sales numbers....

Max King of the Wild

Sure, those invested emotionally/financially in console sales. The rest of us who just enjoy playing games, won't see a single ounce of difference.

If you're really that shortsighted and blind then there is no talking about it with you

Kerotan

J-allard anybody who names themselves after a company employee is very emotionally invested.  

Just like how I'm in love with animals like weasels and little green frogs.  

Embrace your inner fanboy,  don't live in denial.  

Ludicrous Speed

Oct 24, 2015, 04:12 PM Last Edit: Oct 24, 2015, 04:17 PM by Ludicrous Speed
My original name and avatar were a joke. That's why I changed them :)

I will be worried if I sink to weazel levels. Thanks for looking out, friend.

edit, maximus if you ever wanna add some substance to your post and back it up with something other than insults feel free to. What philosophy shift happens with this news that is bad for Xbox gamers? Is this the bitter end of Xbox One support? :( Are third parties abandoning? :(

Nope and nope. Long term MS is still going to position Xbox as a service instead of a piece of plastic. And hopefully sooner rather than later, this gen of consoles is weak. Nothing changed for actual gamers.

Aura7541

Oct 24, 2015, 04:28 PM Last Edit: Oct 24, 2015, 04:30 PM by Aura7541
My original name and avatar were a joke. That's why I changed them :)

I will be worried if I sink to weazel levels. Thanks for looking out, friend.

edit, maximus if you ever wanna add some substance to your post and back it up with something other than insults feel free to. What philosophy shift happens with this news that is bad for Xbox gamers? Is this the bitter end of Xbox One support? :( Are third parties abandoning? :(

Nope and nope. Long term MS is still going to position Xbox as a service instead of a piece of plastic. And hopefully sooner rather than later, this gen of consoles is weak. Nothing changed for actual gamers.
The Japanese games this generation are much better and more plentiful than last gen. This is especially true when you look at the beginning of both gens.

Raven

Guys, let's try to be constructive with our posts. This is not VGC. Regardless of past experiences, I'd like to think we can move beyond that and have better conversations with those who choose to be a part of this forum. I don't always agree with Ludicrous but let's not act like a pack of bullies and gang up on him. Likewise, let's not make antagonistic posts. Don't invite trouble.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Guys, let's try to be constructive with our posts. This is not VGC. Regardless of past experiences, I'd like to think we can move beyond that and have better conversations with those who choose to be a part of this forum. I don't always agree with Ludicrous but let's not act like a pack of bullies and gang up on him. Likewise, let's not make antagonistic posts. Don't invite trouble.

Go Up