New PS4 Exclusive Teased by Square Enix; it's [size=1pt]not[/size] FF7 Remake!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Raven, Jan 28, 2015, 12:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

Raven

There's been a rumor since 2013 that Square Enix has an exclusive game in the works for PS4.

DrakeSnake

Exclusive FF game or KH? An old ip returning? or maybe a new ip? or probably a port of Dragoon 3 which i dont mind :3

darkknightkryta

There's been a rumor since 2013 that Square Enix has an exclusive game in the works for PS4.

It was probably Kingdom Hearts or something, until Sony said "No money".  That's my guess anyways.

Raven

It was probably Kingdom Hearts or something, until Sony said "No money".  That's my guess anyways.

The rumor was started by Verendus on NeoGAF a couple months after Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy 15 were announced.

darkknightkryta

The rumor was started by Verendus on NeoGAF a couple months after Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy 15 were announced.

Yeah, but who knows how old information is when it gets to the ears of people.  I still recall a Square Enix game that had a similar art style to Lords of Shadow being shown off.  Haven't heard anything of it since and that was years ago.  Who knows what's going on at Square.

kitler53

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Raven

Raven

Some speculation that I've seen tossed around is The Last Remnant or Parasite Eve.

Max King of the Wild

Some speculation that I've seen tossed around is The Last Remnant or Parasite Eve.
the last remnant is a complete joke. It was suppose to be ported to the ps3 but never was  and from my knowledge never officially canceled. It's like the last guardian

Mmm_fish_tacos

darkknightkryta

I'd flip my shame if it was parasite eve.

Maybe they're going to make a dirty port of 3rd Birthday and slap the first two running on the Final Fantasy 7 engine (Yes, I'm referring to the PC port...).

Go Up