[color=maroon][b]!~VizionEck GOTY VOTING Thread~![/color] - [color=blue][b]Vote now![/b][/color]

Started by Dr. Pezus, Dec 21, 2014, 07:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

I was gonna ask if I could change my vote, but the game I wanted to vote for isn't on the list...
Just started playing TLOU for the first time, and yeah that would take my top spot for votes
It was close but it didn't quite make it to the final list.

ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

Legend

I was gonna ask if I could change my vote, but the game I wanted to vote for isn't on the list...
Just started playing TLOU for the first time, and yeah that would take my top spot for votes

You're finally playing tlou!?!

u4gReservoirDogs

1. Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
2. Destiny
3. DriveClub
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

ethomaz

Nothing for #2 or #3??

I didnt play nothing from July to December... only Destiny.

7H3

You're finally playing tlou!?!

yes! Saw that deal to get it for less than $20 and couldn't pass that up LOL... If I would have played it before the nominating phase i would have put it on my list its great! Some parts are very hard to be stealthy when your drinking and stumbling around :P
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Xevross

Dec 24, 2014, 04:23 PM Last Edit: Dec 24, 2014, 04:26 PM by Xevross
Changed my #3 to Driveclub, after playing it quite a bit these last few days I have to say its become amazing now...

1. Dragon Age
2. Transistor
3. Driveclub

Dr. Pezus

I didnt play nothing from July to December... only Destiny.
What about before that?

Dr. Pezus

Changed my #3 to Driveclub, after playing it quite a bit these last few days I have to say its become amazing now...

1. Dragon Age
2. Transistor
3. Driveclub
And to think you gave it 3 stars on PSN a while back!! What was your third game before, again?

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

And to think you gave it 3 stars on PSN a while back!! What was your third game before, again?

Yeah I gave it 3 stars when pretty much nothing worked, it was definitely only 3 stars back then! It saw SOM

ethomaz

What about before that?

Meh.

No game was GOTY content but I missed a lot of them.

Dr. Pezus

Less than 3 days remaining. Come on, folks!

Also, I finished Transistor today. Very short, but very sweet! I think it's worthy for a vote

Xevross

Less than 3 days remaining. Come on, folks!

Also, I finished Transistor today. Very short, but very sweet! I think it's worthy for a vote

I want to spend a little bit more time on it but I think Far Cry 4 will make my top 3... or it would if you guys had nominated it :(

Go Up