When will the PS5 meeting take place?

Started by the-pi-guy, Jan 16, 2020, 02:18 AM

previous topic - next topic

Well?

You may only select up to 2 options.

Legend

Next-gen PS5 and next Xbox speculation launch thread |OT10| - We aim to transition those from OT9 at a pace never seen before. | ResetEra

It made me want to replay the Uncharted franchise. Would actually be pretty cool to play GA, 1, 2, 3, and 4 all in chronological order. Still need to try the spin off one. Can't even remember its name.

the-pi-guy

We should make a bet.  
Everyone should post their guess of when the next major PlayStation announcement will be (price, specs, box, more than 1 game).  

If you guess the day you win $1000.
If are within a week, you win $200.  
If you are within a month you win $20.

Dr. Pezus

Literal dollars? Heh

the-pi-guy

Legend

Next major ps5 news.

3/14/2020

Big Pi fans at Sony.

Dr. Pezus

Next major ps5 news.

3/14/2020

Big Pi fans at Sony.
Really?

the-pi-guy

Next major ps5 news.

3/14/2020

Big Pi fans at Sony.
This is one of the dates I've had in mind.
Nice way to start off GDC. 

I'm going to go with 2/20/2020.
7 years after PS4 announcement and it's a nice date.  02202020

I think it would just be a reveal announcement.

Legend

Dr. Pezus

3.14 for Pi day.
I know. Thought you meant something was confirmed lol

the-pi-guy

Next major ps5 news.

3/14/2020

Big Pi fans at Sony.
You win something!

Legend

the-pi-guy

Now the question is when will the next time be.  We are probably 7 months away from launch and yet there is a lot for Sony to share.  We have yet to see any UI, controller, features, games.  Pretty much the only thing we know so far is the specs and that it plays some PS4 games.

I think they realistically have to get more info out by the end of June.  So at the latest we have about 3 months before we see PS5 titles.
The only question is when.  

kitler53

Assuming ps5 launches in november i kind of think sony is going to wait until september.   

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Assuming ps5 launches in november i kind of think sony is going to wait until september.  
Wouldn't really be possible imo because big 3rd party games will be shown before september. If Sony waited that long, most info will be out anyway.

the-pi-guy

And if some of the information didn't get out, there'd be people concerned about feature parity.  

Even disregarding that I think Sony will want to be among the first to show off what their console can do.  

Go Up