PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

so um leaked battlefield homefront video anyone?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1y6br2_videogames

What is Battlefield Homefront?

Edit - I watched... it is the Hardline DLC :D

DD_Bwest

What is Battlefield Homefront?

Edit - I watched... it is the Hardline DLC :D

ya i messed up i wasnt paying that much attention haha i got homefront and hardline confused.

Legend

Am I out of the loop?

Is battlefield hardline a new game? I was thinking it was dlc fo b4.

BananaKing

Excited about the way the new MK looks! I miss the 3d fighters but those graphics look like great!

it isnt gameplay though. and its cross gen, so expect shaming graphics.

BananaKing

It sounds like both Shinobi and Famousmortimer kind of expect The Last Guardian to finally show up at E3 this time.

source?

Edit: nevermind, already saw them.

Raven

Looks like Bend Studio won't be showing anything at E3 according to Thuway and Famous.

BananaKing

Looks like Bend Studio won't be showing anything at E3 according to Thuway and Famous.

thuway i dont believe. he even said he wouldnt hold to much stock in it. famous, well thats a bummer.

Dr. Pezus

Am I out of the loop?

Is battlefield hardline a new game? I was thinking it was dlc fo b4.

It is. By Visceral Games (Dead Space devs). Cops vs. robbers theme.

Dr. Pezus

Raven

http://kotaku.com/batman-arkham-knight-delayed-to-2015-1585288018

fudge! And they just announced it like a month ago. For fudge's sake

They announced it back in March. Also, good. I'm glad they're delaying it. There are already too many dang games I want coming out the second half of the year.

Dr. Pezus

They announced it back in March. Also, good. I'm glad they're delaying it. There are already too many dang games I want coming out the second half of the year.

Time sure flies.

Feels like a month.

I'm not glad. At this rate there will be few games I want in the second half of the year. Was looking forward to The Witcher 3 and The Order too. Now I think there's just DriveClub and possibly Dragon Age and AC: Unity for me to get unless I'm missing something. There's always a chance that an under-the-radar game becomes a hit though.

Dr. Pezus

BananaKing

Time sure flies.

Feels like a month.

I'm not glad. At this rate there will be few games I want in the second half of the year. Was looking forward to The Witcher 3 and The Order too. Now I think there's just DriveClub and possibly Dragon Age and AC: Unity for me to get unless I'm missing something. There's always a chance that an under-the-radar game becomes a hit though.

Destiny? Evolve? Farcry 4? and yes, all FPS games, i know, boring.

Mmm_fish_tacos

7H3

Costume Quest 2 coming this Halloween! http://www.polygon.com/2014/6/2/5772672/costume-quest-2-preview-double-fine

For PS3 and PS4 (and lots of other platforms, no Vita though)

Costume Quest was a very fun, but way too short game even with the dlc... I'd also like to see new Brutal Legend, and stacking games from Double fine
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Go Up