PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

probably not the right place to post this but i'm seriously angry at the stupidity on display in this thread.
We don't moderate often, but I just want to remind everyone this place still has rules, and still has moderators to ensure that the rules are followed.  
-Stay on topic
And more importantly
-Don't insult other users.  

Raven

We don't moderate often, but I just want to remind everyone this place still has rules, and still has moderators to ensure that the rules are followed.  
-Stay on topic
And more importantly
-Don't insult other users.  

Mmm_fish_tacos

Kerotan

I guess if we say J allard is a tool the mod above won't know what me mean.  Gotta be creative guys!

But yeah I agree with Legend.  Vgchartz brings the worst out in people and it makes sense given it is a "sales " sight.  I just feel sorry for all those with like 8k posts of downplay and butthurt over the ps domination.  

I mean if ps was getting spanked like the Wii U and x1 I'd definitely not be on there trying to pretend the likes of forza 6 hasn't flopped or the hardware sales are good.  I'd just back it up and focus on the general games discussion and not the sales.

Kerotan

Oh and speaking of devil's,  samus aran just got perma banned.  It will probably be overturned but I really hope it doesn't because he ruins every thread he enters especially the Playstation ones.

DerNebel

Oh and speaking of devil's,  samus aran just got perma banned.  It will probably be overturned but I really hope it doesn't because he ruins every thread he enters especially the Playstation ones.
While we're at it, I was just unpermabanned for no reason. I've requested another one, really hope this can be done in a civil way and I don't have to act like a complete moron just to get perm'd again.

Kerotan

While we're at it, I was just unpermabanned for no reason. I've requested another one, really hope this can be done in a civil way and I don't have to act like a complete moron just to get perm'd again.
Just make a thread saying everybody sign up for vizioneck the superior forum and they'll boot you out for good.

DerNebel

Just make a thread saying everybody sign up for vizioneck the superior forum and they'll boot you out for good.

I decided to just ask politely, had that not worked I would have probably made quite the ruckus to get the boot.

Aura7541

Very unlikely it'll be overturned. prinz_valium got permabanned for the same reason: attempting to dodge bans with alt accounts while already having an extensive moderation history.

OT: We finally have some Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force gameplay. The battle system looks drastically improved over the original game (gameplay starts at 10:10).

Also, Samurai Warriors 4: Empires will be out in the NA and EU on March 15 and March 11, respectively.

Raven

Xevross

Neil Druckmann doesn't have ps plus!

Raven

Neil Druckmann doesn't have ps plus!
Do any other Sony employees?

Xevross

Do any other Sony employees?
Most seem to, yeah.

Raven

Most seem to, yeah.

There he goes again. Throwing his weight around. Getting PS+ without having PS+. Can anyone stop his tyrannical rampage?! #stopdruckmann

Go Up