God of War: Ragnarok |OT| 94 MC|OC Ragnarok is Here

Started by the-pi-guy, Dec 31, 2021, 06:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Ok maybe I'm cursed. Here's a compilation of glitches that I caught on camera. Some are very minor and some forced me to restart. There were plenty more that I either didn't capture or aren't visually interesting.

Full game spoilers
Spoiler for Hidden:

Just the wife lacking collision. She also vibrated back and fourth since she didn't know which direction to look.

Dogs were stuck in a puzzle area. Not supposed to be here, no way to get them out.

Glowing circle is half off the door. This happened nearly every time I fast traveled. Hard to miss so I wonder if it has happened to either of you guys.

(any framerate issues are from gfycat compression)

I love mimir's head sliding off

Atreus got funky. He's kinda far from the camera so might be hard to see. Starts at 4 seconds.

He was like this for a while before the clip too

The game expected me to be on the other side I guess. It kept flickering out like this.

Tree popped in.

Looped forever. This is a cutscene and I can only control the camera.

Game froze. Had to close and restart.

No way to progress. Wood on wall was supposed to be broken by an enemy so I could climb out.

I broke it free and it did this

Random object thrown in during cutscene.

Rope physics despawned

The mask is on the table and on boy's waist. This seems to happen to everyone.

He walked out of his zone and stopped fighting me till he got back in.

Bye bye mini boss.

I wonder how many issues got fixed with the new patch.   :o

I had a minor bug last night.
I don't think this is a spoiler since it was in the first game, but eh:
Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>Time ran out during the trials, so the enemy disappeared while Kratos was starting his finisher, so he hacked away at an invisible enemy. &nbsp;<br>

It's interesting how buggy your experience has been, I've seen a lot of people on reddit and era, going on about how polished the experience is.

the-pi-guy

Spoils a major sidequest:
Spoiler for Hidden:
<br><div style="text-align:center;margin:auto;padding:5px;max-width:560px;"><div style="position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%;padding-top:0px;height:0;overflow:hidden;" class="youtube LPcrnTfgzSM"> <iframe style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LPcrnTfgzSM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> </div></div><br>

If you finished the game:
Spoiler for Hidden:
<br><div style="text-align:center;margin:auto;padding:5px;max-width:560px;"><div style="position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%;padding-top:0px;height:0;overflow:hidden;" class="youtube 0gCCcwr6i54"> <iframe style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0gCCcwr6i54" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> </div></div><br><br>

Legend

Dec 05, 2022, 10:24 PM Last Edit: Dec 05, 2022, 10:30 PM by Legend
I wonder how many issues got fixed with the new patch.   :o

I had a minor bug last night.
I don't think this is a spoiler since it was in the first game, but eh:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Time ran out during the trials, so the enemy disappeared while Kratos was starting his finisher, so he hacked away at an invisible enemy.  

It's interesting how buggy your experience has been, I've seen a lot of people on reddit and era, going on about how polished the experience is.
Honestly the door glitch is the most interesting one imo. That happened nearly every time I realm traveled. What in my save file or with my PS5 could make such a consistent glitch?

I'll download the patch just to test that bug out again.

edt: nevermind, people are just blind. Happens in this playthrough on youtube too lol

You can see it at exactly at the 16 hour mark.

Spoils a major sidequest:
Spoiler for Hidden:

If you finished the game:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Didn't know about that sidequest lol. Stopped playing once I got the full credits.

kitler53

since we are talking Soo much about glitches I discovered on my own a way to dupe items on the season pass in multiversus.  

haven't really seen anyone else talk about it.  I searched and found 1 YouTube video with like 300 views showing it. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

since we are talking Soo much about glitches I discovered on my own a way to dupe items on the season pass in multiversus.  

haven't really seen anyone else talk about it.  I searched and found 1 YouTube video with like 300 views showing it.
Pretty cool. Hopefully they aren't banning people for stuff like that.

kitler53

Pretty cool. Hopefully they aren't banning people for stuff like that.
I'm not doing anything outside of the software.  when you redeem quests if you redeem it in a certain way it dupes your rewards. 

doesn't mean much for cosmetic items but I can dupe coins and the new coin/xp boost items. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

I'm not doing anything outside of the software.  when you redeem quests if you redeem it in a certain way it dupes your rewards.

doesn't mean much for cosmetic items but I can dupe coins and the new coin/xp boost items.
I saw people complaining about seeing this in Calisto Protocol's user agreement which is just a copy and paste from PUBG's agreement.

the-pi-guy

Legend

bout bloody time.

nnodley

End game boss fight spoilers below

Spoiler for Hidden:
I am so over the fudgy berserker king boss fight. It's one of the worst fights I've ever done. I'm about to say fudge the platinum because of this battleship fight.

nnodley

Beat the boss finally!  Good lord that was dumb as fudge

Legend

Beat the boss finally!  Good lord that was dumb as fudge
Nice!

What do you have left for the platinum?

nnodley

Nice!

What do you have left for the platinum?
Nothing. That was the last thing I needed.

the-pi-guy

It's been a really long time since I've last played a game where I just lost an hour.

10:40, play for 20 minutes, bam it's 11:55.

Go Up