Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

I like unlocking characters!  

Xevross

Finished world of light with 34 hours play time. I definitely missed a load of fights as well, so I think there's an easy 40+ hours in there. Overall I think it was really good, my main complaint is that difficulty was only really introduced through battleship. There was barely any satisfying difficult fights.

With classic mode to play as well there must be easily 60+ hours single player content, so definitely worth buying Smash even if you're just going to be playing on your own.

Legend

Finished world of light with 34 hours play time. I definitely missed a load of fights as well, so I think there's an easy 40+ hours in there. Overall I think it was really good, my main complaint is that difficulty was only really introduced through battleship. There was barely any satisfying difficult fights.

With classic mode to play as well there must be easily 60+ hours single player content, so definitely worth buying Smash even if you're just going to be playing on your own.
How was world of light compared to subspace emissary?

Xevross

How was world of light compared to subspace emissary?
They're very different. I can barely remember subspace, I know I loved it but I was only a kid at the time and I loved all sorts of shame. Internet consensus seems to be that world of light is better. I think it probably is, its just missing the epic cutscenes that subspace had.

Legend

Smash stickers are actually great for adventure. As its own separate mode, I'm really loving it.

Legend

Is there an option to keep fighters selected after a match? Re-selecting them every time is sucky and odd.

Cute Pikachu

Is there an option to keep fighters selected after a match? Re-selecting them every time is sucky and odd.
I think there is but I'm not sure.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Legend

I think there is but I'm not sure.
I hope I find it. Selecting the map before the fighters wouldn't be a problem that way.

Legend

Odyssey time!

Xevross

Odyssey time!
Enjoy!

Don't be expecting too much of a challenge, just have a lot of fun  :D

Legend

Enjoy!

Don't be expecting too much of a challenge, just have a lot of fun  :D
Don't underestimate how bad I am at games  8)

Xevross

Don't underestimate how bad I am at games  8)
Odyssey is very easy though, and that's coming from someone who's pretty bad at platformers :P

The post-post-post game level is very hard though, and some side levels can get difficult.

Xevross

Man Switch really is getting a lot of attention right now. My brother said that he's going to get one, with his main reason being to be able to play fifa on the go. He said he'll also get Mario Kart.

Pretty sure he's only had the Wii from Nintendo before. He had a PSP and a Vita mainly for fifa on the go as well, so seems like Switch is tapping into that kind of crowd.

Legend

Smash's campaign is starting to feel a bit too long. It's way too repetitive from one fight to another to stay super interesting after so many hours. Still enjoying it but I'm close to just dropping to easy and skipping optional fights.

Xevross

Smash's campaign is starting to feel a bit too long. It's way too repetitive from one fight to another to stay super interesting after so many hours. Still enjoying it but I'm close to just dropping to easy and skipping optional fights.
I mixed it up by playing different characters, but I never thought it got repetitive. I loved it all the way through.

Go Up