The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Any chance the game could be delayed due to these issues? Would be horrible if launch day was like this.

nnodley

Any chance the game could be delayed due to these issues? Would be horrible if launch day was like this.
I highly doubt it. Probably gonna be a huge day one update u assume if these issues are gonna be present in the gold build

nnodley

Holy shame!! Storm javelin is a fudgy game changer. So awesome, powerful and fun to play.  No doubt its gonna be my main javelin in full release

Xevross

Holy shame!! Storm javelin is a fudgy game changer. So awesome, powerful and fun to play.  No doubt its gonna be my main javelin in full release
I really want to try it but I can't get through any loading screens without restarting the game so level 12 ain't happening for me.

Xevross

Wargroove for Switch Reviews - Metacritic

Seems like a great game, I'm seeing lots of hype on Era and the gameplay looks fun. Might pick this one up on Switch.

nnodley

I'm actually quite excited to play the Anthem open demo this weekend.  The more I think about it, the more i love it

Xevross

I'm actually quite excited to play the Anthem open demo this weekend.  The more I think about it, the more i love it
I'm just hoping I'll be able to play properly  :P

the-pi-guy

Xevross

Xevross

Did the Anthem stronghold mission with a friend and it was great fun. Gonna play it more this weekend and see if its worth buying. I do like it a lot I'm just wondering how long it'll hold up for.

Xevross

Played Anthem enough now and I'm not going to pre order it. I don't think it does anything special to make itself stand out, and I can see the gameplay getting old pretty quickly. If reviews are stellar I'll pick it up, but I don't expect it that at all. Gonna be 70s or low 80s meta.

Xevross

Bought Ys VIII on Switch, since it was on offer and I'm in an action RPG mood lately. So far I'm loving it, story is engaging and combat is really fun. Graphics aren't too bad.

Dr. Pezus

Feb 06, 2019, 09:27 PM Last Edit: Feb 07, 2019, 06:21 AM by Dr. Pezus
Tried a switch in the Nintendo store and Target as well and I'm having a really tough time understanding the controls depending on how the remote is. They say press A when I have the small controller but actually mean B I think lol

Xevross

Tried a switch on the Nintendo store and Target as well and I'm having a really tough time understanding the controls depending on how the remote is. They say press A when I have the small controller but actually mean B I think lol
What? You mean you used the browser on the switch?

Legend

What? You mean you used the browser on the switch?
He tried out the Switch for the first time at a demo kiosk. When holding a single joycon and trying the demo, the button icons on screen did not match the buttons on the joycon on the controller.

Right?

Go Up