previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Think PSV will get another version?

Dr. Pezus

Possible, but I doubt it

Dr. Pezus

I can't for the life of me understand the Knack reviews. Wtf, I'm having great fun. Can't think of much in the way of criticism. It feels like an 8/10 game tbh. The enemy variety is amazing. Combat is challenging. Graphics look great and I like the physics. Music is fun. Story is just right for what it is. Only flaws I can think of are the occasional framerate dips and perhaps a lack of moves for Knack. That could be easily rectified with a sequel.

No, seriously, why did it barely get over a 5/10 on meta? Wth...

Dr. Pezus

Hmm it actually got great scores from Game Informer and Chead Code Central, but that is almost it...

I agree with one review quote there: "I really want to play Knack 2...Not because Knack - a cartoonish and linear fantasy brawling adventure for kids - is an amazing game that left me dying for more of the same, but rather because it had the potential to be an amazing game."
Knack is a very good game but could've been amazing.

Legend

I can't for the life of me understand the Knack reviews. Wtf, I'm having great fun. Can't think of much in the way of criticism. It feels like an 8/10 game tbh. The enemy variety is amazing. Combat is challenging. Graphics look great and I like the physics. Music is fun. Story is just right for what it is. Only flaws I can think of are the occasional framerate dips and perhaps a lack of moves for Knack. That could be easily rectified with a sequel.

No, seriously, why did it barely get over a 5/10 on meta? Wth...

Ditto.

Plus the last few levels are crazy!

DD_Bwest

Max King of the Wild

Ditto.

Plus the last few levels are crazy!
the scope of big knack was fun.

Legend

the-pi-guy

Boom boom. Could it be something big?

4 hours, it should be big stuff. 

Legend

4 hours, it should be big stuff. 

Hmm. 4 is spelled four. Four has four letters. Letters haa seven letters. 4 plus four plus 7 is 15.

2015 release confirmed?

Xevross

Hmm. 4 is spelled four. Four has four letters. Letters haa seven letters. 4 plus four plus 7 is 15.

2015 release confirmed?

Nah, 9+10=21

Legend

Nah, 9+10=21

Seriously what is that joke even supposed to mean? I see it all the time.

Xevross

Seriously what is that joke even supposed to mean? I see it all the time.

It was just based on a video. I can't really remember it but I think a boy was claiming he was really clever, someone asked him what 9+10 was and he said 21

Mmm_fish_tacos

Don't hype it guys. I already know what it is. They are going to play the order from start to finish in VR. Although i would be hyped to play the order in vr.

Go Up