PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

MOTHER fudge maker! That extra 'n' was a mistype, though. Not the same as completely misplacing words.

That's what the government wants you to think.  :P

Raven

Thanks Obama!

Xevross

Oh my god I just laughed my dog off! Raven you beautiful mother fudge maker! I usually read through my posts just after I post them then edit them if I notice anything.

That's what the aliens want the government to think

Max King of the Wild

Just platinumed WD right after Wolfenstein. Just in time for The Order.

Legend

Just platinumed WD right after Wolfenstein. Just in time for The Order.

How many plats do you have?

Max King of the Wild

Legend

Max King of the Wild

Haha I only have 2.
play more and develop less. Can people help get trophies through controller sharing?

BananaKing

I really, REALLY hate it when I screw up a simple word. Since doesn not equal sense.

that's because you are stupid.

BananaKing

Haha I only have 2.

i have zero. dont care for plating games. i play the fun parts, have a good time and move on.

Xevross

I have 6. Gonna go for my 7th (Dragon Age) during my week off. Can't pull myself off Driveclub though,wish I could plat that more than once ;D ;D

Max King of the Wild

I didn't realize first light had one. Going for that right now.

BananaKing

I have 6. Gonna go for my 7th (Dragon Age) during my week off. Can't pull myself off Driveclub though,wish I could plat that more than once ;D ;D

man, how do you have time to plat all these games? lol

btw, how long did it take you to plat farcry 4? how long was your play through of it.

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

man, how do you have time to plat all these games? lol

btw, how long did it take you to plat farcry 4? how long was your play through of it.

Got the Far Cry 4 plat at 45 hours play time. Didn't take too long after I beat the story.

Go Up