The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Jurassic World Evolution is getting very mixed reviews. 4.8/10 from IGN. Ouchies. Guess I'm not getting it.
Wtf and they even had lots of coverage about it

Xevross

Wtf and they even had lots of coverage about it
Yeah its a weird one that. Seems like their review is an outlier too

Xevross

So if you've played with your fortnite account on PS4 it cannot ever be linked to another console, even if you unlink from PS4. That's iced up. Garbage move from Sony

nnodley

So if you've played with your fortnite account on PS4 it cannot ever be linked to another console, even if you unlink from PS4. That's iced up. Garbage move from Sony
yeah i'm not sure why sony is being a baby when it comes to cross play

Xevross

yeah i'm not sure why sony is being a baby when it comes to cross play
This isn't even cross play. Every other platform you can link your account and play the same account on each platform. Switch/ XB1 and PC support this. But if you register that account with Sony then they hold it hostage. People who mainly play on PC, for example, who might have played a little bit on PS4 now cannot link their accounts onto Switch and play there. This is way worse than blocking cross play.

Dr. Pezus

Not pc either?

Xevross

Jun 12, 2018, 06:41 PM Last Edit: Jun 12, 2018, 06:44 PM by Xevross
Not pc either?
PC, Xb1 and Switch accounts can all be linked together freely.

PC and PS4 can link.

Dr. Pezus

PC, Xb1 and Switch accounts can all be linked together freely.
What if I've played pc before and play ps4 now? Will I be able to go back to pc?

Xevross

What if I've played pc before and play ps4 now? Will I be able to go back to pc?
Yes. Its just PS4 and other consoles.

And its not just playing, its your Epic account. You can't log into your epic account on XB1 or Switch if you've logged on on PS4 basically. You have to make a new Epic account.

Dr. Pezus

Yes. Its just PS4 and other consoles.

And its not just playing, its your Epic account. You can't log into your epic account on XB1 or Switch if you've logged on on PS4 basically. You have to make a new Epic account.
Lolwat

Xevross

Lolwat
Uhuh. I cannot fathom why Sony did this. Its just a purely negative move.

Xevross

THIS GUY

nnodley

Life is Strange 2 Episode 1 is coming September 27, more info in August | ResetEra

HYPE!

darkknightkryta

^^ Just in time for school

Legend

Sweeeeet!!!

I wonder where they will go with the story.

Go Up