PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Who made the VizionEck community and why can't I find you?  
Haha yeah I went to make it but the name's already taken!

Reasons.
Sucker.

Xevross

Haha yeah I went to make it but the name's already taken!
Sucker.
Is there any way to search for communities?

Legend

Is there any way to search for communities?
Not if they're private I guess.

Xevross

Not if they're private I guess.
Well there isn't a search function at all

Legend

I made a "VizionEck!" community and invited most of you. We can change the name later if we figure out what's up with the other group.

If someone here made the other group and wants it to be our community, just invite us and we can switch to yours!

Xevross

I made a "VizionEck!" community and invited most of you. We can change the name later if we figure out what's up with the other group.

If someone here made the other group and wants it to be our community, just invite us and we can switch to yours!
There wouldn't be this problem if there was a search function. I can't believe they left that out

Mmm_fish_tacos

There wouldn't be this problem if there was a search function. I can't believe they left that out
I swear it was in the beta, I'll check when I get home before I do the update.

Raven

Yeah. A lot of people are saying there was a search function in the beta and for some reason it isn't there.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Yeah. A lot of people are saying there was a search function in the beta and for some reason it isn't there.
Sounds like a bug. They'll fix it

Dr. Pezus

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection review thread

This thread is nothing but an embarrassing display of fanboy outrage, as usual with Uncharted fans, except this time you guys already played the games.

Eh, now that's a bit biased from the bot/mod

Mmm_fish_tacos

I got into the kill strain beta!

Raven

I got into the kill strain beta!
You gonna stream that shame?!

Mmm_fish_tacos

Raven

Legend

Go Up