General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

I'm not sure what or who to believe in this Chris Hardwick abuse allegations.   I've always liked the guy and he always seems genuine so if she really is telling the true he is a piece of shame.  But now with the text messages coming out it tears down some reliability of her accusations.  

And his wife is standing by him and not saying he is doing anything like the accusations to her so who knows.

His career is likely ruined either way which is sad if he is innocent.
Its frustrating that people are getting fired before there's any proof. It seems these things are legit most of the time. But it's at the point now anyone can cry wolf and it will be believed before any facts come out.

nnodley

Its frustrating that people are getting fired before there's any proof. It seems these things are legit most of the time. But it's at the point now anyone can cry wolf and it will be believed before any facts come out.
Yeah I could understand firing someone if 2, 3 or more people started coming out and saying the same things that he did.  But 1 person should not be enough until proven true for firing someone.  Based on the text messages that came out she was begging to get back with him after she supposedly cheated and broke off the relationship.  And she claims she has proof but I haven't seen anything released yet.   So far I'm calling battleship on her claims cause the texts contradict stuff in her blog post.

Legend

I'm back!

What did I miss?

Time to go through and watch all the E3 stuff outside the conferences.

the-pi-guy

I'm back!

What did I miss?

Time to go through and watch all the E3 stuff outside the conferences.
You missed nothing, tbh.   :-\

Dr. Pezus

Legend

You missed nothing, tbh.   :-\
Well that's ok as long as people are still happy and enjoying life.

Half a world cup
Well I wouldn't have cared either way  :P

Dr. Pezus

Well that's ok as long as people are still happy and enjoying life.
Well I wouldn't have cared either way  :P
Too bad USA couldn't join!

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

Legend

My pet rabbit has a broken arm wrapped in a splint. I've never seen something so simultaneously sad and adorable.

the-pi-guy

My pet rabbit has a broken arm wrapped in a splint. I've never seen something so simultaneously sad and adorable.
:'( ;D :'( ;D

Legend

I forgot how crazy common billboards are in other states. Feels like a joke with how many there are when driving down highways.

Dr. Pezus

Jul 01, 2018, 09:22 PM Last Edit: Jul 01, 2018, 09:24 PM by Dr. Pezus
Worst June ever for me and most capital people. 70 sun hours in total all month ffs lol. Least in 100 years. Also highest temp was just 13 degrees celsius and average temp far below the average in June

Meanwhile, the rest of Europe is bathing in the sun. Even other Nordic countries are having amazing summers. Even if you go to the east or north of Iceland it's been a great June. It's just the capital area in Iceland

This would be acceptable if the weather for the rest of the year wasn't always terrible and we have like 2-3 months at best where we can potentially get some good weather

Xevross

Worst June ever for me and most capital people. 70 sun hours in total all month ffs lol. Least in 100 years. Also highest temp was just 13 degrees celsius and average temp far below the average in June

Meanwhile, the rest of Europe is bathing in the sun. Even other Nordic countries are having amazing summers. Even if you go to the east or north of Iceland it's been a great June. It's just the capital area in Iceland

This would be acceptable if the weather for the rest of the year wasn't always terrible and we have like 2-3 months at best where we can potentially get some good weather
Wow that's awful. Why was it so bad? Just unlucky with cloud cover?

Meanwhile I can't remember a sunnier or hotter June in the UK. I've been absolutely boiled, high 20s/ low 30s every day for a few weeks is not something I'm used to. Still, not hot enough or long enough to warrant any AC. Maybe should have bought myself a fan though ;D

Dr. Pezus

Wow that's awful. Why was it so bad? Just unlucky with cloud cover?

Meanwhile I can't remember a sunnier or hotter June in the UK. I've been absolutely boiled, high 20s/ low 30s every day for a few weeks is not something I'm used to. Still, not hot enough or long enough to warrant any AC. Maybe should have bought myself a fan though ;D
Eh multiple factors I guess. Mostly the gulf stream.  On the bright side, there's always next summer!

And yeah that's what makes it especially bad. Even Denmark has been having a crazy summer

Go Up