PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Raven

Bandai Namco just trademarked "Rage Burst" in Europe. Looks like God Eater 2 is coming West.

Dr. Pezus

Riderz1337

Really enjoying Wolfenstein The New Order right now.

Surprised it only got a 79 Metacritic for PS4. The gunplay is effing awesome! Dual wielding is so much fun. I hope for the next game they have even more destruction and gore. I wanna see chunks of concrete and metal flying everywhere when you go all out rampage with your akimbo weapons.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

DD_Bwest

Really enjoying Wolfenstein The New Order right now.

Surprised it only got a 79 Metacritic for PS4. The gunplay is effing awesome! Dual wielding is so much fun. I hope for the next game they have even more destruction and gore. I wanna see chunks of concrete and metal flying everywhere when you go all out rampage with your akimbo weapons.
i loved it,  one of my favorites from last year.  the plat is pretty easy to

Legend

Xevross

darkknightkryta

I'm going with Gravity Rush 2 or Soul Sacrifice PS4

Raven

Gravity Rush 2 is all but confirmed at this point for PS4. Between a bunch of Vita-only titles going to PS4 and the recent "misunderstanding" of what platforms AskPlayStation said Gravity Rush 2 would be on, where they basically implied it's on more than one, I don't think it's a risky bet that Gravity Rush 2 is one of the games they saw and it's the one from Japan Studio. I'm more curious about the other studio they went to.

darkknightkryta

Gravity Rush 2 is all but confirmed at this point for PS4. Between a bunch of Vita-only titles going to PS4 and the recent "misunderstanding" of what platforms AskPlayStation said Gravity Rush 2 would be on, where they basically implied it's on more than one, I don't think it's a risky bet that Gravity Rush 2 is one of the games they saw and it's the one from Japan Studio. I'm more curious about the other studio they went to.

Agreed.  I'll just be happy with one last Gravity Rush.  Cause, unfortunately, it'll tank on the PS4.

Raven

Agreed.  I'll just be happy with one last Gravity Rush.  Cause, unfortunately, it'll tank on the PS4.

Maybe but that depends on what they do with it, I think. If it's no more robust in its gameplay and presentation than the original, then I agree. It'll tank. However, if they go out of their way to make it more than what the original was while keeping the core intact, I think they might have something. I think Kat deserves a shot at being an iconic PlayStation character.

Riderz1337

Wolfenstein the New Order was excellent. 8.5/10

Loved the gunplay and I was surprised as to how much I enjoy the story too. Voice acting was great and the characters were awesome as well. Loved the villains, some crazy dog mofo's.

Can definitely see where the sequel will be going so I hope they make another one. Ending was very nice. Made even better with the after credits scene/sound =P
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

I want to download Wolfenstein on Steam (already have the game) but it's freaking 40gb+ and will rape my monthly bandwidth. Maybe I'll try in February.

Mmm_fish_tacos

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=977828

New ps4? Anyone mind posting images, or making a new thread. Day one if this is real

Legend

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=977828

New ps4? Anyone mind posting images, or making a new thread. Day one if this is real

Fake lol.

They have confidential written all over the place. If it was real, confidential would just be on the picture. I mean how bloody annoying woyld it be to work if every file name started with "confidential" so you couldn't tell what the heck things were. Plus that's not how you'd write confidential on the image. A real one has it... (I think knowing that is confidential lol)

Plus it's an angled off screen shot. Fake fake fake. None of these are ever legit.

And then it's just not happening. PS4 came out only a year ago. It'd be pretty early for a slim, plus it hasn't even close to long enough for tech to advance in order to make it that much smaller.

I call fake.

Go Up