Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' trailer

Started by Legend, May 02, 2014, 06:13 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

I think it looks great! They had three years to work on this right...? Or does that start next year with Treyarch.

Hopefully they had three years, more dev time usually means a better game.

They had three years, indeed.
Welcome!

Legend

I think it looks great! They had three years to work on this right...? Or does that start next year with Treyarch.

Hopefully they had three years, more dev time usually means a better game.

He's alive!

I was so sad when your alt was banned. It felt wrong since you had been posting with that account for so long.

7H3

Didn't they help with Ghosts as well? I know they worked extensively on MW3, which IMO was a decent improvement on MW2 (but still trash)
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Riderz1337

Sorry off topic, but I don't know where to ask this. How big can our signatures be? Like mine for instance, would it be ok to add another picture to the one on the bottom right beside it, or is that too big and I can only have 1 row?

Just so I add something to the discussion, I really think this new CoD will be good. It's nice to see they are letting a new dev make their own game instead of the usual IW/Treyarch. Right now it seems like IW is going downhill. Treyarch is great though. Loved the original Black Ops
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Riderz1337

OMG ok sorry for the spam...But why do they always have a box art with a dude in the pic holding a gun! Really how about something new for once -.-

Go and look back at the CoD box arts...Cod 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9...I guess Ghosts had a different box art...It's just a dudes face instead of a dude holding a gun.

7H3

that might be a little big...  I'd say cut it down to just two pics.. I dunno might be the screen size I have but there are 2 rows of images... doesn't look well balanced and it is huge..

Legend

What number should I cut it off at?

7H3

20-25 range? 50 seems to big... I dunno I just turned off sigs altogether on that other site that shall not be named

Raven

As long as you don't measure it with your junk we know it at least won't be too little.

Raven

20-25 range? 50 seems to big... I dunno I just turned off sigs altogether on that other site that shall not be named

Yeah I'd say about 20

Riderz1337

Max I would say is 20.

Edit - My DC logo is compressed a lot but oh well lol

Dr. Pezus

Max I would say is 20.

Edit - My DC logo is compressed a lot but oh well lol

How did you make the pics smaller? :o

Riderz1337

How did you make the pics smaller? :o

When you do the [img] code thing, after the page refreshes it shows you the width/height of the image in the code. And then you can manually change the width/height by entering new numbers in it.

Dr. Pezus

When you do the [img] code thing, after the page refreshes it shows you the width/height of the image in the code. And then you can manually change the width/height by entering new numbers in it.

Sweet baby wizard jesus!

Legend

The rules don't apply to me so I'm not sure if it worked.

Let me know if something needs changed again.

Go Up