How's School?

Started by Legend, Aug 26, 2014, 12:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Silly Americans, you start College at 16!

Indeed. College and then University at 20

Dr. Pezus

A lot of booty and I ain't getting none. :(

Aww. At least you still have your right hand

Dr. Pezus

Weird and I'm tired. Hate waking up so early.

Xevross

Indeed. College and then University at 20

Uni at 18 but close :P

Dr. Pezus

Now you're just making shame up

Xevross

nnodley

I started yesterday!  Gonna be a kickass semester.  And no don't live in a fudgy dorm people.  fudge the college life.  I've commuted an hour since I started college 2 years ago.  And not to mention I only go 1 day a week this semester since I have 2 online class and my other classes are on Monday's.  Cool thing though is I have next monday off since it's Labor Day so I don't have to go back to campus for 2 weeks.

the-pi-guy

Now you're just making shame up

As far as I'm concerned, you're both making stuff up. 

Legend

I started yesterday!  Gonna be a kickass semester.  And no don't live in a fudgy dorm people.  fudge the college life.  I've commuted an hour since I started college 2 years ago.  And not to mention I only go 1 day a week this semester since I have 2 online class and my other classes are on Monday's.  Cool thing though is I have next monday off since it's Labor Day so I don't have to go back to campus for 2 weeks.

Ignore this man!

nnodley

Ignore this man!

DO NOT IGNORE ME!!  Besides people mostly live in dorms because of partying and I'm not about that life so fudge that.  AIN'T GOT NO TIME FOR DAT WIT ALL MY MODELING YO!!

Dr. Pezus

DO NOT IGNORE ME!!  Besides people mostly live in dorms because of partying and I'm not about that life so fudge that.  AIN'T GOT NO TIME FOR DAT WIT ALL MY MODELING YO!!

You model while you party. Do you even facebook?

the-pi-guy

A few things I need to take care of first. 
Financial aid, and trying to get into that Math class. 

Legend

A few things I need to take care of first. 
Financial aid, and trying to get into that Math class. 

Which math class?

the-pi-guy

Legend

Go Up