Linked Events

Go Down

Xevross

God of War next year is so awesome.

nnodley

so were getting horizon and GOW and Miles all within a year of release

Thats pretty hype

Legend

First day, PS5 might have the worst launch lineup in history.

First year, it might have the best.

Xevross

Demon's Souls, GOW2, HFW, R&C & more is an absolute god tier 2021 and first full year for a console.

Launch is absolutely dire though, barely better than Series X.

Second worst ;)

DerNebel

God I'm torn on this show. It dragged so fudgy much in the middle and they gave essentially almost no dates for anything. The prices are good, but I "predicted" those months ago I think (:P), the PS Plus Collection things seems pretty nice, but I think I own like 80% of the games they showed, Spider-Man looks great, Demon's Souls looks great (but I can't believe they didn't even mention a year or anything) God of War in 2021 is crazy (but lol at announcing with a fudgy logo), FFXVI and Harry Potter look cool.

But where the hell were all the other first party games from Sony's last showing? Some even strangely popped up in the montage at the end, with what I think was new footage....

No offense to those games, but did we really need that Cod thing? Fortnite? Oddworld, really? I don't really understand what that DMCV thing was. A complete edition? Why did that need to be in here? Why have all these dumb transitions???? D:

If Sony really has all these "bombs" that "insiders" keep talking about, then they absolutely could do a better way of structuring this event.

Legend

GOW and price haven't been posted yet.

Dr. Pezus

God of War next year is so awesome.
Inb4 delay but yes

Xevross

Demon's Souls launch title and pre-orders start tomorrow from Keighley. Why did Sony not put this in the show???

Dr. Pezus

If you don't count xsx

Legend

If you don't count xsx
Yeah xev pointed out that technically xsx releases the day before so PS5 never has that crown. Although if Demons's Soulss is day one then I think PS5 beats a few more systems.

Dr. Pezus

Yeah xev pointed out that technically xsx releases the day before so PS5 never has that crown. Although if Demons's Soulss is day one then I think PS5 beats a few more systems.
Oh yeah souls is huge now. This is what created the monster

What about ratchet?

Xevross

Oh yeah souls is huge now. This is what created the monster

What about ratchet?
Guessing no new news.

Dr. Pezus

Guessing no new news.
Oddworld didn't have new news lol

the-pi-guy

DS coming to PC.  Apparently.

Xevross