PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BananaKing

Godzilla will be the lowest rated game this year. Maybe this gen.
it has to compete with devils third on that.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Legend

Well at least nobody was hyping the game.
Haha yeah I think most people expected this of Godzilla.

Legend

Aura7541

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

I decided to pre order this after seeing the reviews and realising its only £28! Bring it on!

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Who wants to make the no man's sky ot? So much info has been releasing!

Legend

Xevross

Just finished GOW3 remastered. Wow, that was amazing! 10/10 my favourite game I've played this year for sure and one of my favourite of all time. So much fun, amazing story and really well made. Makes me feel bad for skipping God of War on ps3 now

kitler53

Just finished GOW3 remastered. Wow, that was amazing! 10/10 my favourite game I've played this year for sure and one of my favourite of all time. So much fun, amazing story and really well made. Makes me feel bad for skipping God of War on ps3 now
that shouldn't make you feel bad, that means you are bad and bad people don't have feelings. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Riderz1337

Bought Red Faction Guerrilla and Deus Ex Human Revolution Directors Cut in the flash sale. Can't wait to try Deus Ex, I heard good things.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

Have you at least played other gow games?
Bought Red Faction Guerrilla and Deus Ex Human Revolution Directors Cut in the flash sale. Can't wait to try Deus Ex, I heard good things.
I had a save glitch on Deus. It's rare, but keep some backup saves.

Go Up