All future xbox game studios games are next gen exclusive, but will be ported to One if it makes sense

Started by Legend, Jul 24, 2020, 04:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Guess that's why so many trailers today did not say Xbox One.

Xevross

Microsoft had the best clear messaging about next gen. It was the are they were easily beating Sony. Now they don't, at all.

Add to that there's probably growing confusion about Lockheart since we've heard nothing official and its now 4 months to launch.

kitler53

Microsoft had the best clear messaging about next gen. It was the are they were easily beating Sony. Now they don't, at all.

Add to that there's probably growing confusion about Lockheart since we've heard nothing official and its now 4 months to launch.
what do you mean?!?   what's not clear about this:

All future xbox game studios games are next gen exclusive, but will be ported to One if it makes sense

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

what do you mean?!?   what's not clear about this:

They have "optimised for series X" badges all over the place on some games which are on XB1 but some aren't. And you can asky why they have the badge if its not XB1, perhaps they just haven't listed XB1 yet for whatever reason.

We don't know clearly the exclusivity of each game and what platforms they're appearing on. Its a bit of a mess.

kitler53

They have "optimised for series X" badges all over the place on some games which are on XB1 but some aren't. And you can asky why they have the badge if its not XB1, perhaps they just haven't listed XB1 yet for whatever reason.

We don't know clearly the exclusivity of each game and what platforms they're appearing on. Its a bit of a mess.
yeah, I was joking.   I

forgot about those optimized for series x stickers.   I suppose halo will have that right.  ;D ;D

Xevross

yeah, I was joking.   I

forgot about those optimized for series x stickers.   I suppose halo will have that right.  ;D ;D
I thought you were joking but then I didn't see the .. at the end. Speaking of confusing messaging! ;D

kitler53

I thought you were joking but then I didn't see the .. at the end. Speaking of confusing messaging! ;D
I tried adding it but :..  was just too weird even for me. 

Xevross

I tried adding it but :..  was just too weird even for me.
You're right, that just looks disturbing.