PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

http://www.gamespot.com/videos/graphics-comparison-the-last-of-us-remastered-ps3-/2300-6419609/

spoiler warning!!!  obviously lol

I know the video quality isn't the greatest, but while i definitely see a difference it may not be what many are expecting. Like the clip from uncharted looked miles better than this.

DD_Bwest

I know the video quality isn't the greatest, but while i definitely see a difference it may not be what many are expecting. Like the clip from uncharted looked miles better than this.
well yea, i really hope people dont think its going to look like UC4..   we have to wait until TLOU2 for that..

Dr. Pezus

Of course. The upped res should be really awesome, though

BananaKing

look at that pre-load date... could Bloodborne be a march game?

Dr. Pezus

look at that pre-load date... could Bloodborne be a march game?

Play on march 31...yeah

BananaKing

Play on march 31...yeah

we already know Infamous DLC is coming in August, so this just might be legit.

nnodley

Of course. The upped res should be really awesome, though

Watching that vid is just shows how bad and blurry 720p is.  While TLOU on ps3 looks very good, my god its blurry as shame!

nnodley

dang, The Order on February 20th and Bloodborne on March 31st!!  I kinda hope Uncharted is a summer release, but it will likely be sony's big AAA title in the holiday like Halo 5 will be for MS. 

Xevross

dang, The Order on February 20th and Bloodborne on March 31st!!  I kinda hope Uncharted is a summer release, but it will likely be sony's big AAA title in the holiday like Halo 5 will be for MS.

As long as there's an exclusive or two in the summer it'll still be great. Then 3 or 4 more later in the year would make 7 big exclusives next year...I'm hoping for one more this year as well

7H3

I want good co-op / MP adventure / shooter games not SP only games... I might get uncharted, but most likely won't get Order or Bloodborne.... meanwhile I'll probably be getting AC unity (first AC game for me) and a little less likely Far Cry... LBP 3 might buy if I have the extra money for it when it releases (not directly competing with another purchase, otherwise buy it later)
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

I'm thinking MM game and Uncharted 4 for holidays 2014. QD game for second half but might end up getting delayed to Q1 2016. TLG Q1 2016

the-pi-guy

I'm thinking MM game and Uncharted 4 for holidays 2014. QD game for second half but might end up getting delayed to Q1 2016. TLG Q1 2016

2014??

Dr. Pezus

I want good co-op / MP adventure / shooter games not SP only games... I might get uncharted, but most likely won't get Order or Bloodborne.... meanwhile I'll probably be getting AC unity (first AC game for me) and a little less likely Far Cry... LBP 3 might buy if I have the extra money for it when it releases (not directly competing with another purchase, otherwise buy it later)

Bloodborne is not SP only

@above: 2015...

the-pi-guy

@above: 2015...

I was worried that I would have to sit you down and tell you the bad news. 

Dr. Pezus

Well I was almost right. LBP3 holiday 2014. Only Uncharted was off. And the fact that MM isn't making LBP (but that's a minor detail)

Go Up