Norman Reedus: we just started the second one (Death Stranding)

Started by the-pi-guy, May 20, 2022, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Speaking to Leo magazine, Reedus said that "we just started the second one" when asked about his work on the first Death Stranding, before explaining just how much work went into his motion-captured performance. "It took me maybe two or three years to finish all the MoCap sessions and everything," Reedus said. "It takes a lot of work. And then the game came out, and it just won all these awards, and it was a huge thing, so we just started part two of that."
Norman Reedus says a Death Stranding sequel is in development - The Verge

the-pi-guy

he showed me what he was working on on a game called Silent Hill. I was blown away by what he was showing me, and I was like, "Yes, let's do this." It's not Ms. Pacman; it's so realistic, it's so futuristic, it's so complicated and beautiful, and I was completely blown away.

It took me maybe two or three years to finish all the MoCap sessions and everything. It takes a lot of work. And then the game came out, and it just won all these awards, and it was a huge thing, so we just started part two of that.
I am assuming he meant that he was shown a previous Silent Hill game/something that was formerly in the works, and he got signed onto Death Stranding.

Legend

Wonder how they'll mix it up. First was amazing but the walking mechanic only works once.

BananaKing

Ughh... shame.. I was hoping he would do something different and more exciting.

kitler53

so more importantly,..

PlayStation exclusive or on Xbox with late port of the original with a day-1 gamepass release?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

May 20, 2022, 10:38 PM Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 10:40 PM by the-pi-guy
Ughh... shame.. I was hoping he would do something different and more exciting.
They're heavily rumored to be making a silent hill game currently.

so more importantly,..

PlayStation exclusive or on Xbox with late port of the original with a day-1 gamepass release?
PlayStation exclusive. The rumored episodic title that probably hasn't even started development yet will be Gamepass release.