PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Also Battlefield Hardline (Or Omaha??) Looks bad, graphically speaking.

I don't think so. It doesn't look quite as good as BF4 but it still looks good. More importantly, it seems to be shaking up the gameplay to keep the franchise interesting.

darkknightkryta

Question about The Order, did it actually have a release date?

Raven

Question about The Order, did it actually have a release date?

Not technically but it was intended to be a Fall 2014 title by Sony.

Raven

BananaKing

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/28/guerrilla-games-ps4-rpg-definitely-going-to-be-unique-according-to-insider/

According to Shinobi, it sounds like the game's setting will be unique and that we should be excited about it.

i want it to be from that concept art!! so bad!!

Dr. Pezus

PvZ was paid? It was always free on my PSN and App Store.

Free on PSN? Wut.

Great game though, so everyone should get it! Oh and BF3 is good too. EA being generous is weird

ethomaz

Free on PSN? Wut.

Great game though, so everyone should get it! Oh and BF3 is good too. EA being generous is weird

I have it and I never paid for it... so I guess it was free... maybe PS+? It is definitively free on App Store... both 1 & 2.

Legend

Dr. Pezus

I have it and I never paid for it... so I guess it was free... maybe PS+? It is definitively free on App Store... both 1 & 2.

I don't think it was on PS+ in Europe at least. But Legend says it was in the US. Of course it's free on mobile, they get microtransactions and ads from that.

Dr. Pezus

Holy shitsnacks!

http://blog.ubi.com/watch-dogs-record-breaking-sales-day-one/

Sure, it's easy enough for us to call our game highly anticipated. After all, we saw the copious comments from the community and amongst the media - all that lovely chatter about how everyone can't wait to get their paws on Watch Dogs. And, after a modest delay, we couldn't wait to deliver Ubisoft Montreal's innovative take on the open-world adventure. The good news: You really meant it. In its first 24 hours of availability, Watch Dogs sold more copies than any previous title in Ubisoft's history!

So more than any AC title ever. The hell.

ethomaz

I don't think it was on PS+ in Europe at least. But Legend says it was in the US. Of course it's free on mobile, they get microtransactions and ads from that.

Same for PSN version I have... microtransactions all the way.

Dr. Pezus

Lol, well then.

@bananaking: Time to own up soon. I can feel the PS4 version dominating the charts. I smell it in the air

darkknightkryta

Not technically but it was intended to be a Fall 2014 title by Sony.

Was that explicitely said though?  It's like when [people were complaining Gran Turisimo was delayed by 4 years despite never having a release date (It only had one delay).

Go Up