PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Horizon

I got spoiled too on some things. Luckily I am not too bothered about spoilers but what I got spoiled on was BIG. Avoid them like the plague.

Xevross

Apr 29, 2020, 10:24 PM Last Edit: Apr 29, 2020, 10:56 PM by Xevross
Well the end of FF7 is really frickin weird and confusing. It went full anime, reminding me of Astral Chain. Unlike Astral Chain though it kinda pulled it off. Overall loved the game and I can't wait for more. Seems like the implication is this is going full Nomura and the remake's story could be completely different from the original from this point. The whole ending sequence is completely made up and has big implications.

I definitely preferred the first 2/3 of the game which was much more character driven and grounded and I hope the other parts are more like that. When it gets to Shinra HQ and everything with the main villain starts happening it all gets a bit crazy and the character moments mostly stop. The game is definitely at its best in the slower earlier chapters, like chapter 9.

BananaKing

Detroit is such a great game. Wow. Well done to Quantic Dream. Absolutely loved it. I hope their next game expands on the choices and things they done with it. Such an underrated game IMO.

Legend

Detroit is such a great game. Wow. Well done to Quantic Dream. Absolutely loved it. I hope their next game expands on the choices and things they done with it. Such an underrated game IMO.
Yup I loved it too. Which it was faster to try out different paths but that is pretty much my only complaint.

BananaKing

Apr 30, 2020, 03:16 AM Last Edit: Apr 30, 2020, 03:24 AM by BananaKing
Yup I loved it too. Which it was faster to try out different paths but that is pretty much my only complaint.
Not sure how many different paths there are eventually. As I usually just play these games once and that's it. But it seems like choices had a big affect overall.

Also, the intro screen and what they did with the andriod there was brilliant. Honestly, the ideas and attention to detail done in it were amazing. At some point she asked me not to continue the story because it seemed like she was scared. Its brilliant

Another thing. I just realized that 37% of the games I completed (so no multiplayer only games like rocket league) since I got my ps3 in 2009 are from Sony.

5 of my last 6 games were by sony or published by them. God of war, spiderman, days gone, journey and Detroit. (Also played left behind in this time). I think that they are easily the biggest publisher I play games from. I hope they continue to diversify and grow next gen.

the-pi-guy

I haven't played Detroit yet.

But that tech demo they had years back really made me want the game before they even wanted to make it.

BananaKing

I haven't played Detroit yet.

But that tech demo they had years back really made me want the game before they even wanted to make it.
Highly recommend it if you like these types of games. It was on PS+ a while back so you might already have it

the-pi-guy

I don't actually have PS+.  

Cancelled it because I prefer owning my games, have slow internet so downloading takes a very long time.

And haven't played enough games in the past couple years to be worth it.  

Still haven't played God of War, that I got last year in March.   :'(

Dr. Pezus

I don't actually have PS+.  

Cancelled it because I prefer owning my games, have slow internet so downloading takes a very long time.

And haven't played enough games in the past couple years to be worth it.  

Still haven't played God of War, that I got last year in March.   :'(
By gawd, hurry up and play it!

the-pi-guy

By gawd, hurry up and play it!
It's going to be a couple weeks:
-have to finish the semester
-finish GoW 3

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

Ffs.

It's going to be a couple weeks:
-have to finish the semester
-finish GoW 3
Ffs

the-pi-guy

Ffs
Excuse me doctor!  

I have 3 kids, school, learning japanese and work besides!  

Dr. Pezus

Excuse me doctor!  

I have 3 kids, school, learning japanese and work besides!  
You post on a gaming forum tho  :o 8)

Xevross

Jason Schreier says ND employees are indicating that they believe the leaker isn't an employee or ex-employee at all. Seems like due to work at home some of the cut scenes may have just leaked due to poor security. Seems ND employees are fairly happy and receiving extra pay.

Go Up