PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nnodley

State of Decay is very rough and unpolished, but it is an impressive game all things considered!

Yeah thats why i'm glad I got it for $5.  I've gotten so many games this past week.  I just bought the whole Ratchet and Clank future series(4).  And I got A Story About My Uncle and State of Decay on steam.

nnodley

OH OH, TLOU ps4 remaster is now only $49.99 and not it's not just a sale.  Looks like it's permanent.

Dr. Pezus

Well, I'm in no hurries!

Besides, Bloodborne is looking amazing.

So...I'll address the elephant in the room; what happened to your Dead Rising 3 copy?

Wrong

So...I'll address the elephant in the room; what happened to your Dead Rising 3 copy?

It's still there, sitting on my library shelf.

I'd probably keep it as a memento. It might go up in price later, since it's the Day One edition, and they went rare quite fast.

Now I just need to wait for a pricecut (more than the one on the first day of summer sales) on Steam for me to get it and play it!

Riderz1337

State of Decay is very rough and unpolished, but it is an impressive game all things considered!

The game was very rough... I rammed a zombie with my car near a guard rail and my car clipped the guard rail and I couldn't get out...It wouldn't even let me open the door...and that was within 15 minutes of playing. Hit uninstall lol.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Raven

So it seems the price of The Last of Us has been officially dropped to $50.

ethomaz

Riderz1337

Time to baby and whine about getting back 10$ even though they have this CAPITALIZED in the pre order page...

Raven

Time to baby and whine about getting back 10$ even though they have this CAPITALIZED in the pre order page...

This is one of those times where I can't agree with the practice. These people pre-ordered the game at the $60 pricetag. Everyone believed that's what it would be. Sony, without warning or making it even seem like it was a possibility, drops the price by $10. So basically what you'll have here is that when people go to download their game one person will be doing it having paid $60 and someone will do it having paid $50. That's not acceptable. It's different if someone buys a game at $60 when it comes out and then the price drops months later because that person basically paid to have it ASAP. This is not the same scenario. Would you be okay knowing that I got the game cheaper than you did at release because I waited 24 hours to pre-order it after you did? We're both getting the same game on the same day. You paid more... for what good reason? None. Sony needs to credit these people $10 to their account. Anything less than that is pure battleship.

Dr. Pezus

To be honest, the capitalized text doesn't exactly cover this issue, where they drop the price before release. If I had seen that I would've thought I couldn't get what I paid back, or in other words, couldn't cancel it. Sony could have all games available for pre-order at something like $100 and then drop the price all of a sudden. Wouldn't make it fair

nnodley

To be honest, the capitalized text doesn't exactly cover this issue, where they drop the price before release. If I had seen that I would've thought I couldn't get what I paid back, or in other words, couldn't cancel it. Sony could have all games available for pre-order at something like $100 and then drop the price all of a sudden. Wouldn't make it fair

It will be like every other retailer.  If people paid for it at 60 but it is now 50 before it even releases, then people get their 10 back.  It will always be like that and sony's ps store will be no different. 

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Trevor Stricker  http://www.t4mag.com/gaming/ps4/uncharted-4-reportedly-uses-multiple-models-per-character-215/

"A main character in a cinematic game like Uncharted will also use multiple models per character, each with different levels of detail. So when the character is far from the camera and tiny on the screen it will use something with fewer polys/faster shaders. When he's right up close to the camera it might use a high res model of only his face."

I can't believe that they made an article of this.  :P

Riderz1337

welp that didn't last long

#4thegamers...babies

BananaKing

probably due to lower than expected sales?

Dr. Pezus

Go Up