Sony announces PS5 games conference

Started by the-pi-guy, May 29, 2020, 03:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

kitler53

So any guesses on the game announcements?
From Sony:

I think TLoU2 and GoT will both be featured as being something you can buy and play now on ps4 but also play on ps5 but better.
Horizon 2
GT
and finally ratchet and clank is my biggest hope.  I don't really think we'll see this but i want it.

..but i think many/most of the games will be 3rd party.  I'm not really sure but things to consider:

CoD
destiny 
GTA VI
Cyberpunch 2077
monster hunter
FF something or other
more on Godfall

obviously some "indie" level stuff as well since the tweet specifically called out "bigger and smaller".

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

DerNebel

GT7
Horizon 2
Killzone
New IP from Japan Studio

I wonder if this will be on the level of one of their blowout e3s or one of their recent e3s.
2 games by Guerrilla? Or would someone else be making Killzone?

Legend

2 games by Guerrilla? Or would someone else be making Killzone?
Not sure.

I just remember a rumor a while back about Killzone multiplayer returning and that seems like the type of thing Sony would do at the start of the gen to attract other demographics.

the-pi-guy

Not sure.

I just remember a rumor a while back about Killzone multiplayer returning and that seems like the type of thing Sony would do at the start of the gen to attract other demographics.
I still haven't heard these Killzone rumors.

the-pi-guy

Jun 01, 2020, 12:19 AM Last Edit: Jun 01, 2020, 12:27 AM by the-pi-guy
Some think Sony will delay the show.

Dr. Pezus

Some think Sony will delay the show.

This year just gets better

BananaKing

I think they would just address it in the show like they did the club shooting in.. was it 2016? They just made a statement during the show. Which they should.

the-pi-guy

Legend

That's incredible.

I need to watch Comedy Central I guess to try and see that ad myself. They always have game commercials.

Xevross

Delayed indefinitely.

Legend

the-pi-guy

It'll probably be next week.

Dr. Pezus

Fkn shambles this year. And what America is becoming is scary

DerNebel

I'm gonna come across like an insensitive bumb right now, but I don't respect this move one bit. It's calculated because they fear they won't get enough attention for their event with the things happening right now, nothing more.

Xevross

I'm gonna come across like an insensitive bumb right now, but I don't respect this move one bit. It's calculated because they fear they won't get enough attention for their event with the things happening right now, nothing more.
Well you're certainly right about one thing.

Go Up