PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Retailer versions of Helldivers officially announced for the PS4. It is called the Helldivers: Super-Earth Ultimate Edition and includes the following:

• Physical PS4 version
  • Digital copies for the PS3 and Vita
  • Turning Up the Heart and Masters of the Galaxy expansions
  • 11 DLC packs + bonus weapons pack + dynamic PS4 theme

Release date is August 18 for NA and August 26 for Europe.
No price?

Aura7541

No price?
Nothing yet. I think $40 is a good price considering the amount of content that's in it.

Legend

Nothing yet. I think $40 is a good price considering the amount of content that's in it.
$40 would be nice.

Aura7541

Sony is really going all out with these bundles, aren't they? (Nothing in regards to the US, so far though) :o

Limited edition Destiny: The Taken King PlayStation 4 revealed - PlayStation.Blog.Europe

Edit: Confirmed for US, too. What we're now missing is the MGSV bundle for the US.

Legend

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Aura7541

Riderz1337

Bought inFamous Festival of Blood in the PSN super heroes sale! Also have been playing Red Dead Redemption and Black ops 2 multiplayer. Going to play Undead Nightmare once I'm done with RDR's single player.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

Bought inFamous Festival of Blood in the PSN super heroes sale! Also have been playing Red Dead Redemption and Black ops 2 multiplayer. Going to play Undead Nightmare once I'm done with RDR's single player.
I bought fob and never even touched it :(

Aura7541

I bought fob and never even touched it :(
Same here. I bought the Infamous Collection + Dualshock 3 bundle and beat both 1 & 2. However, I haven't booted F of Blood yet.

BananaKing

first 4 minutes of that video is just wil kissing dog and being a shil. i wasnt expecting much out of this video, but its just super bad.

Legend

first 4 minutes of that video is just wil kissing dog and being a shil. i wasnt expecting much out of this video, but its just super bad.
You convinced me to watch it!

Go Up