Watch Dogs Hype Thread!

Started by nnodley, May 03, 2014, 12:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DD_Bwest

Lol, you and sniper rifles

they are always usefull,   buying a sniper rifle was one of the first things i did in the game.   Tonight when i get on im gonna blow all my money and by the top of the line model haha

Raven

they are always usefull,   buying a sniper rifle was one of the first things i did in the game.   Tonight when i get on im gonna blow all my money and by the top of the line model haha

How about you accept my challenges this time. baby...

Legend

WOW, did you get a hired help to work on your game while you slack off??

Things are busy rendering.

the-pi-guy

Things are busy rendering.

Replace compiling with rendering.

DD_Bwest

How about you accept my challenges this time. baby...

challenges?  when did you send them?  i havent been asked for any challanges for anything, i was just forced into the hacking one

Legend

Replace compiling with rendering.

Oh I wish.

Atm it takes about three minutes to compile and build the game to check modifications. Long enough to be annoying, but too short to do anything during.

ethomaz

Atm it takes about three minutes to compile and build the game to check modifications. Long enough to be annoying, but too short to do anything during.

This is fast... our app needs ~1,5 hours per language to compile... some 4 hours to the three languages ;)

PS. There are incremental compile... so it takes seconds to compile only what you changed.

Raven

http://vgrhq.com/critics-unfairly-chastise-watch-dogs-for-being-repetitive/

Something to think about and I honestly believe it's the latter question asked. Open-world games need to take the next step. Whatever that may be. Perhaps a more dynamic world or simply having a greater diversity of content. It seems like what worked before isn't cutting it now.

the-pi-guy

Oh I wish.

If I were you, I'd pace around the room for 3 minutes.  It helps me think. 

Mmm_fish_tacos

http://vgrhq.com/critics-unfairly-chastise-watch-dogs-for-being-repetitive/

Something to think about and I honestly believe it's the latter question asked. Open-world games need to take the next step. Whatever that may be. Perhaps a more dynamic world or simply having a greater diversity of content. It seems like what worked before isn't cutting it now.

I agree, open world games need to evolve, they need to feel more alive and better thought out.

DD_Bwest

ok ubisoft has really lost all kind of logic with some of these missions..    Criminal convoy, crash into a specific car enough for the guy to get out,   take him down,  and then kill everyone else?   why not just kill him? (instant fail) or.

im given a mission to go pick up someone who commited a crime,  and before i even get there for some reason the police are looking for me for some reason..  and when i get there instead of using my safe fast car that the cops havent seen yet,  aiden wants to take the Franz Ferdinands bullet ridden ride..   speed holes?

7H3

lol speed holes... man missed so much since watch dogs has come out... stayed up late playing some story missions finally... Had only done 2 so far... there is a bunch of content that has kept me busy doing everything but main missions when I had the time to play.

Battlefield Hardline sounds very interesting, I dunno might be a decent shooter for the fall. Not sure if I'll want a shooter this fall though after getting destiny and with Dying Light coming out not that long afterwards.

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

Really enjoying this game so far! Also, http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/2014/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar ! #1 of the year already.

Holy shitsnacks! Gotta check the US now

Edit: #21 but moving up

the-pi-guy

Go Up