PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Pretty cool that I can continue from where I left off locally on my ps3,which I have ditched

Legend

Pretty cool that I can continue from where I left off locally on my ps3,which I have ditched
What!?!?

kitler53

What!?!?
save files write to the cloud with psnow.  if you upload a file from your console to psn psnow will see it.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Mmm_fish_tacos

How many ps+ users do you think are out there. Just going off my friends list 95 people out of 154 people have ps+ and I think 30 of them died or game on another platform now. So that's a pretty high percentage.

Legend

How many ps+ users do you think are out there. Just going off my friends list 95 people out of 154 people have ps+ and I think 30 of them died or game on another platform now. So that's a pretty high percentage.
I remember 10 million, no?

kitler53

how many of those are IRL friends and how many of those are people you met playing online or on vgcharts/vizioneck?

i think that percentage is biased.  numbers aren't easy to get but 360 never really got past 10M or so gold users.  i doubt ps+ is above 5-6M right now.  it was only like 1M before the ps4 released.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Dr. Pezus

how many of those are IRL friends and how many of those are people you met playing online or on vgcharts/vizioneck?

i think that percentage is biased.  numbers aren't easy to get but 360 never really got past 10M or so gold users.  i doubt ps+ is above 5-6M right now.  it was only like 1M before the ps4 released.
??

PlayStation™Network To Encompass Games, TV, Video And Music As... -- SAN MATEO, Calif. and TOKYO, Jan. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --

Over 10.9 atat the beginning of this year. 15m+ by the end of the year? I think certainly so

Mmm_fish_tacos

i think that percentage is biased.  numbers aren't easy to get but 360 never really got past 10M or so gold users.  i doubt ps+ is above 5-6M right now.  it was only like 1M before the ps4 released.
I see what your getting at, but about 85 percent of those people came from the PS3 when online was free.

Legend

Fully agree with your reasoning, but your numbers...

MY GOD MAN!!!

360 had over 10 million gold users back in 2010. Pre XBO there were closer to 20 million based off Microsoft's "50% of live users pay for gold" comment.

??

PlayStation™Network To Encompass Games, TV, Video And Music As... -- SAN MATEO, Calif. and TOKYO, Jan. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --

Over 10.9 atat the beginning of this year. 15m+ by the end of the year? I think certainly so
Woot! I actually was remembering the correct number!

Aura7541

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Until Dawn developer: sales “surpassed expectations,” sequel is being talked about

In an excerpt from an upcoming interview with executive producer Pete Samuels...
PlayStation LifeStyle: How is Until Dawn doing sales wise? Is it performing as expected? Better? We saw it do well in sales data, which a lot of people were surprised with.It’s definitely surpassed expectations. I think that’s already been stated in other interviews, and reports of significant retail outlets running out of stock during the first weeks after release kind of supports that.
 As for what’s next from Supermassive Games, they’re already working on something that builds on what they did with Until Dawn:PSLS: What should we expect from Supermassive next? Any new games in the same genre or completely different/new projects? Is Until Dawn 2 being considered at all or is it too early?I think that you should expect the team to build on what we’ve done with Until Dawn, whether it’s in horror or in other genres. We’re already working on one thing that does that, whilst exploring other avenues for our other teams in anticipation of them finishing their current projects. We do talk internally about what Until Dawn 2 could be, as it clearly can’t be a sequel in the traditional sense, with the same characters facing the same threat, not least of which because in different stories some or all of them are already dead! We’ve investigated other ways we could do Until Dawn 2 but it probably is a little early to be discussing that.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...-expectations/
 If this is old then it hasn't Dawned on me yet, so lock it up like an unfortunate scream queen.

darkknightkryta

So there's an nhl 16 ps4 bundle. Kevin Smith was in the commercial.

Aura7541

I'm quite surprised at the amount of attention Attack on Titan's gameplay video has gotten. Over 800K views on the one on IGN's channel and over 1.1 million views on PS360HD2's channel.

Dr. Pezus

I'm quite surprised at the amount of attention Attack on Titan's gameplay video has gotten. Over 800K views on the one on IGN's channel and over 1.1 million views on PS360HD2's channel.
Well the anime is huge

Aura7541

Digimon Cyber Sleuth comes out on February 2, 2016.

Go Up