PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kerotan

I really should have finished AC: Odyssey before I touched Red Dead. Coming back to AC now is pretty painful, its just so boring in comparison.
Yeah I stopped mixing open world single player games a long time ago. Especially if it's your first time playing both.

Xevross

Yeah I stopped mixing open world single player games a long time ago. Especially if it's your first time playing both.
Probably a good idea, the thing is I was already getting bored of Odyssey before RDR2 came out, and I stopped playing it for days.

I got bored of Origins towards the end, and since this is pretty much the same game I got pretty bored with it quick as well. Shame, might be my least favourite AC game.

Kerotan

Just completed my new game + run of god of war. Holy fook that was just as emotional the second time around. Definitely my favourite game of all time. Even better having all your moves and tools from the start. 4 valkries still to fight. Then we'll see if I can take the queen again.

What a game! I hope we get God of War 2, two years into ps5 life and exclusive to that platform. Maximise the potential.

Dr. Pezus

Ps plus seems very good this month
SOMA, Onrush, Iconoclasts all seem very good. Papers  please on vita is great (have it on pc)

Kerotan

Ps plus seems very good this month
SOMA, Onrush, Iconoclasts all seem very good. Papers  please on vita is great (have it on pc)
Not great for me personally but I'm surprised how many people like yourself are really happy with it. I'm just hoping onrush is better then the beta.

Kerotan

So I've never bought off ebay before and have a question. If i want to buy a digital good, say a psn card off ebay and i have a USA promo code that is only valid for USA addresses. Is it as simple as writing down a USA address and phone number in my personal details or is there more to it?

My PayPal isn't registered in America so will they catch me on that?

Dr. Pezus

Dec 01, 2018, 09:58 PM Last Edit: Dec 01, 2018, 09:59 PM by Dr. Pezus
Wow, gravity rush 2 is 5.99 dollars in the ps store

Also, has PS store just started adding tax to the price when you check out? Didn't pay the tax before

Legend

Also, has PS store just started adding tax to the price when you check out? Didn't pay the tax before
Online taxes are changing so fast. I've had to pay them online on psn for a while now.

BananaKing

The USA account always did that

Dr. Pezus

The USA account always did that
Not mine it didn't. Must've mattered what state you're in or something

BananaKing

Not mine it didn't. Must've mattered what state you're in or something
Maybe. But the last time I bought something off of my UAE PSN it didn't charge me tax. USA has been for a long while.

Dr. Pezus

Dec 02, 2018, 12:37 AM Last Edit: Dec 02, 2018, 12:41 AM by Dr. Pezus
Maybe. But the last time I bought something off of my UAE PSN it didn't charge me tax. USA has been for a long while.
I bought Spidey a few weeks ago without tax in the US store. Weird

PlayStation Store Sales Tax Collection (NY Based) : PS4

Seems like I could change my address and not get taxed, for now

BananaKing

Shiiiiiiiiit. So I don't have to get taxed if I change my address?

the-pi-guy

Dec 02, 2018, 12:49 AM Last Edit: Dec 02, 2018, 12:51 AM by the-pi-guy

What state did you guys put in?  

It really depends on state.  Some states still don't have online taxes, but it's changing pretty fast.  

My state just started online taxes a few years ago.  

I'd recommend putting in an Alaska address.

Dr. Pezus

What state did you guys put in?  

It really depends on state.  Some states still don't have online taxes, but it's changing pretty fast.  

My state just started online taxes a few years ago.  

I'd recommend putting in an Alaska address.
I don't remember but I think it might be new York. Have to check

Go Up