Christmas TV and Gaming thread!

Started by darkknightkryta, Dec 02, 2014, 01:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Christmas!

Batman Returns, Batman: Arkahm Origins, Batman: Christmas with the Joker, Batman: Holiday Knights, Justice League: Comfort and Joy
0 (0%)
Charlie Brown Christmas (Both)
1 (33.3%)
X-men: Have Yourself a Morlock Little Christmas
0 (0%)
Christopher the Christmas Tree
0 (0%)
Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer
0 (0%)
Frosty the Snowman
0 (0%)
Muppets Christmas Carol (My favourite)
1 (33.3%)
A Christmas Carol (That DIC cartoon one)
0 (0%)
Futurama Christmas Specials (All of them)
0 (0%)
Simpsons Christmas Specials (All of them)
1 (33.3%)
Power Puff Girls Christmas Special
0 (0%)
Flinstone Christmas Specials
0 (0%)
Tiny Toons Christmas Special
0 (0%)
Animaniacs Christmas Special
0 (0%)
Fleischer Studios Christmas Cartoons
0 (0%)
Pinky and the Brain Christmas Special
0 (0%)
The Nightmare Before Christmas.
0 (0%)
The Nutcracker (Live Action, Really good cartoon movie, Carebears multipart episode)
0 (0%)
Kim Possible: A Very Possible Christmas
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Linked Events

Go Down

darkknightkryta

I really do love December.
Anything you're planning to watch/play?  I watched the Pinky and the Brain christmas special last night to start things off.  Still slowly moving along in Arkham Origins.

Legend

Anything you're planning to watch/play?  I watched the Pinky and the Brain christmas special last night to start things off.  Still slowly moving along in Arkham Origins.
I had on Christmas Vacation yesterday.

I also plan to play some Super Mario 3D World since I finally discovered the secret levels.

Kerotan

I see they want to censor Shane McGowans fairy tail of new York. Well by they I mean a famous Irish radio presenter. Huge backlash from the lgbt community who don't want it sensored

darkknightkryta

I finished watching Bah Hamduck (Looney Toons Christmas Carol from a few years back).  Wasn't very good.  Though I went to go look up Legend Alaskey as I remember him voicing Bugs Bunny and Daffy.  He didn't do Bugs in this one for whatever reason.  Did Daffy.  Turns out he died like 2 years ago.  O_O

Kinda sad now, cause he voiced Bugs in Tiny Toons and I loved that show.

Legend

Legend

I'm watching lifesize2 a christmas eve

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

I'm watching lifesize2 a christmas eve
Is it good?  I still didn't get around to watching A Muppet's Christmas Carol.  My niece decided to spend time with me and she didn't want to watch it.  She wanted to watch the Mickey one instead. Then we watched The Powerpuff Girls Christmas special and Holiday Knights (Batman).  Gonna watch Muppets today and Batman Returns tomorrow.

Legend

Is it good?  I still didn't get around to watching A Muppet's Christmas Carol.  My niece decided to spend time with me and she didn't want to watch it.  She wanted to watch the Mickey one instead. Then we watched The Powerpuff Girls Christmas special and Holiday Knights (Batman).  Gonna watch Muppets today and Batman Returns tomorrow.
It was really bad. The ending was painful.

Legend

So far I have only watched the new Grinch movie this year.

darkknightkryta

It's time for those J-I-N-G-L-E Bells

kitler53

nice bump.  I just bought these to add to my xmas collection.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

darkknightkryta

You know?  I've been thinking about that Flintstone Christmas Carol movie today.

kitler53

You know?  I've been thinking about that Flintstone Christmas Carol movie today.
i mostly got it for the yogi christmas but i've seen and like all 4.  i love xmas movies.

also excited for last christmas.  i've heard it's a "hallmark" movie and thus bad but i kind of like the cheesey holiday movies.  also emilia clarke is hot.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

i mostly got it for the yogi christmas but i've seen and like all 4.  i love xmas movies.

also excited for last christmas.  i've heard it's a "hallmark" movie and thus bad but i kind of like the cheesey holiday movies.  also emilia clarke is hot.
I didn't really like it, but I'll save my commentary until after you watch it.

Elf is goat though. Family has memorized so many quotes from it.

Go Up