PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

apparently this was cut from the TLOU lol   that shame would have been fudgy freaky

Glad they cut that.

TLOU imo wouldn't have worked as well if it went with more traditional horror elements like that.

Dr. Pezus

Raven

Legend

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Raven

http://vrfocus.com/archives/3430/sony-london-hires-crytek-developers-expand-art-team/

Sony London hired some former Crytek devs as part of their art team. What is going on guys? Sony doesn't have any money. How are they hiring? There are supposed to be nothing but layoffs and eventual studio closings. I just can't make sense of this...

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

http://vrfocus.com/archives/3430/sony-london-hires-crytek-developers-expand-art-team/

Sony London hired some former Crytek devs as part of their art team. What is going on guys? Sony doesn't have any money. How are they hiring? There are supposed to be nothing but layoffs and eventual studio closings. I just can't make sense of this...

Personally I think this is actually huge news, considering the studios. 

the-pi-guy

7H3

Mmm_fish_tacos

Seems to be lots of game announcements lately, I wonder what Sony has up their sleeve for E3.

Raven

Raven

Seems to be lots of game announcements lately, I wonder what Sony has up their sleeve for E3.

Seems like a series of smaller announcements. Perhaps to get them out of the way?

Mmm_fish_tacos

Seems like a series of smaller announcements. Perhaps to get them out of the way?

Could be, but it's a good start pre e3. Maybe both Sony and MS will blow it out of the water this year.

7H3

It would be cool if nintendo walked out on MS stage just said "Zelda" then dropped the mic and walked off, then did the same thing at Sony conference but said "Metroid"

Go Up