State Of Play 25th March

Started by GribbleGrunger, Mar 24, 2019, 01:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

GribbleGrunger

Mar 24, 2019, 01:31 PM Last Edit: Mar 25, 2019, 08:22 PM by Legend
The new videos by Sony start tomorrow so expect some pretty interesting info considering it's their first and they'll want to impress. Dreams launch date perhaps ... I hope ... I PRAY.

Dr. Pezus

GribbleGrunger

And remember, it was just over a week ago Sony re-trademarked WiLD ...

Dr. Pezus

And remember, it was just over a week ago Sony re-trademarked WiLD ...
Maybe it's a vr game now. Could be good

GribbleGrunger

Maybe it's a vr game now. Could be good
I hope not. I doubt they'll wait this long only to limit its potential audience.

Dr. Pezus

I hope not. I doubt they'll wait this long only to limit its potential audience.
Or they would if they think it could expand their VR userbase

DerNebel

I guess this doesn't need to be said around here, but keep your expectations in check.

the-pi-guy

I'm hoping for some good VR announcements!  
I guess this doesn't need to be said around here, but keep your expectations in check.
Especially if you aren't into VR...  

Legend

If PS5 isn't revealed then what even is the point of having this show?

/s

Dr. Pezus

If PS5 isn't revealed then what even is the point of having this show?

/s
I want 6 new AAA games, otherwise it's a waste.

BananaKing

Pretty much this. Biggest thing I could expect is a new TLoU trailer/gameplay. And that's a big stretch. Maybe some ghost of tutshima. But again I doubt it.

Legend

Pretty much this. Biggest thing I could expect is a new TLoU trailer/gameplay. And that's a big stretch. Maybe some ghost of tutshima. But again I doubt it.
I would only expect Dreams or Days Gone gameplay plus smaller things. I wouldn't expect them to show off anything that would regularly be in an E3 show. (although I guess this could be kinda like a Nintendo Direct in which case that'd be awesome)

darkknightkryta

Mar 24, 2019, 11:23 PM Last Edit: Mar 24, 2019, 11:26 PM by darkknightkryta
Am I the only one who misses Qore?  Even though I only saw clips of it in Home at the mall.

kitler53

i personally will assume this is entirely skippable until sony proves to me otherwise.  much like with nintendo the "good" content will be announced elsewhere.  anything worth knowing will be re-reported in the news cycle.  and the good things will be fluffed up soo much it will become stupid.  "directs" are just a 20 minutes long commercial for 30 seconds of news.  i'm not taking time out of my day to watch this like i did with E3 because i really don't need spend 15 minutes of my life doing a detailed analysis of cranky kong's new jump physics...  (or whatever the sony equivalent is).

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

This is pretty cool. Kind of like mini directs?