Xevross

Numbers thanks to Magicpork on Era

Here it goes:

Switch: 1
PS4: 0.78
XBO: 0.62
3DS: 0.15
Others: 0.39

Best selling software (physical only): Smash (NSW), Jump Force (PS4) and KH3 (PS4)
Compared to last february:

PS4: 363K (-22% YOY)
XB1: 310K (-29% YOY)
Switch: 279K (+30% YOY)

And last month:

Switch: 284K (+28% MOM)
PS4: 195K (+45% MOM)
XB1: 101K (+123% MOM)

Xevross

Switch continues being well up YOY in both US and Japan, Nintendo are definitely smashing that 17m target.

Actually good months for PS4 and XB1, I expected them both to be lower.

Cute Pikachu

Great month for all three honestly. I know Anthem is a digital mostly title but to be behind friken Jump Force at retail is embarrassing.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Xevross

Great month for all three honestly. I know Anthem is a digital mostly title but to be behind friken Jump Force at retail is embarrassing.
Pork clarified to say that was SKU basis, but yeah Anthem PS4 being below KH and Jump Force PS4 is soooooo bad. With XB1 included it should be higher overall, and with digital Anthem should be easy #1 for the month.

the-pi-guy

Anthem PS4 being below KH
I want to fight you on that.  :P

I'm kinda surprised that KH didn't do better.  

Smash is in it's third month!  And KH is practically in its first.  (It released a couple days before February).  

Although it helps that KH is on multiple platforms and probably does better digitally than Smash does.  

Cute Pikachu

I want to fight you on that.  :P

I'm kinda surprised that KH didn't do better.  

Smash is in it's third month!  And KH is practically in its first.  (It released a couple days before February).  

Although it helps that KH is on multiple platforms and probably does better digitally than Smash does.  

KH3 also had a 1 Million plus opening in those few days. Smash Bros is also probably looking to be the best selling exclusive of the generation in the US.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Dr. Pezus

Wait, does this mean Jump Force outsold KH3 or is the order reversed?

Also, welp, looks like that prediction tool on that other site isn't that good lol. Switch was supposedly outselling the others 2:1 and XB1>PS4

Xevross

Wait, does this mean Jump Force outsold KH3 or is the order reversed?

Also, welp, looks like that prediction tool on that other site isn't that good lol. Switch was supposedly outselling the others 2:1 and XB1>PS4
Why are you saying this now? Not like VGC has got any better, numbers are still made up. In fact I think they even lost some "sources" and its got worse.

Dr. Pezus

Why are you saying this now? Not like VGC has got any better, numbers are still made up. In fact I think they even lost some "sources" and its got worse.
I'm not talking about chertZ numbers. It's a forum sales prediction tool some treat as gospel there, with vgc even adjusting their numbers based on it it seems

Xevross

I'm not talking about chertZ numbers. It's a forum sales prediction tool some treat as gospel there, with vgc even adjusting their numbers based on it it seems
Oh that NPD tracker tool? Yeah I mean its a decent tool for getting a vague idea but its never going to be super accurate. February is probably more of a bogey month for it with tax returns happening.

ethomaz

Switch continues being well up YOY in both US and Japan, Nintendo are definitely smashing that 17m target.

Actually good months for PS4 and XB1, I expected them both to be lower.
Well now they have a good forecast ;)

That is interesting but I don't have time to check :D

kitler53

switch is definitely beating my expectations.  i was/am expecting a flat YoY for 2019 (+/- 10% at most).  if it keeps going like this i will certainly be wrong.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

Crackdown 3 debuted outside the top 20.

BananaKing

Ohh shame. That's a massive bomba

Dr. Pezus

Dat cloud tho