Xbox Games Showcase

Started by Legend, Jul 06, 2020, 04:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

the-pi-guy

I think it says something when digital foundry sounds unimpressed. Especially when back in March, one of them was concerned about ps5 being underpowered.

Xevross

I think it says something when digital foundry sounds unimpressed. Especially when back in March, one of them was concerned about ps5 being underpowered.
Yeah I never watched the DF PS5 event video so I watched them back to back. The difference in tone is crazy, they weren't exactly overjoyed with the PS5 event but there was lots they loved and they were kept positive throughout. The xbox event though.... well it starts off bad with Halo and then a CGI trailer and their mood never recovers.

Legend

The open world defense of Halo is also pretty odd. At this point almost all of the best looking games are open world/wide linear.

It takes more work to develop but modern engines are really good at streaming and culling.

Dr. Pezus

Any 4k links to the conference?

Legend

Legend

Talk about some sketchy verdicts!

Halo demo lol

Xevross

Talk about some sketchy verdicts!

Halo demo lol
Well if they didn't do that there'd have been only one or two bets given money out on and some people would be broke for the next one they do. Also I love it anyway, that was a demo!

Go Up