Fallout 76: bet on the metacritic 43 mc (6 reviews) 54 oc (14 reviews)

Started by Legend, Nov 07, 2018, 04:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BananaKing

It's a joke graph that I thought this was the best place to put it:

Fallout 1: 1
Fallout 2: 2
Fallout 3: 3
Fallout 76: 76
That's the worst joke I've ever seen.

Shame..... Shame......shame......shame..

the-pi-guy

That's the worst joke I've ever seen.

Shame..... Shame......shame......shame..
No one said it was a good joke.  

Legend

Xevross

Has a 2.1 user score...
Not surprising, the reaction to the beta was quite negative overall.

the-pi-guy

A lot of people are saying they should have made a Fallout 5.  
Someone gave it a 0, while saying they didn't buy or play the game.  

Xevross

A lot of people are saying they should have made a Fallout 5.  
Someone gave it a 0, while saying they didn't buy or play the game.  

I think a lot of people like the game but a lot are still upset by it. It sounds like its barely a fallout game at all, its just Rust with a fallout skin, and lots of people aren't happy about it.

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Still no reviews? Suspicious
Most of the meat of the game is online.  Not suspicious.  

Dr. Pezus

Most of the meat of the game is online.  Not suspicious.  
Beta has been running for a while

the-pi-guy

Beta has been running for a while
Have reviewers ever reviewed a game based off a beta?  

Xevross

I would have expected a lot of reviewers to at least got a basis from the beta, since it was so close to launch not much will change anyway, and then use the launch to update the review and get it out. I'm also quite surprised no reviews have come out yet, the game's been out for well over a day.

the-pi-guy

I would have expected a lot of reviewers to at least got a basis from the beta, since it was so close to launch not much will change anyway, and then use the launch to update the review and get it out. I'm also quite surprised no reviews have come out yet, the game's been out for well over a day.
Yeah, but it had that huge update day 1!  
Today is probably the first day some reviewers are playing it.  

Kerotan

User reviews are wank. Not only have 90% of those reviews not actually bought the game but those that have had only had it a day. Therefore the reviews are wank either way whether they give a 10 or a 0.

On the USA psn store it's got a 4.5/5 rating. Now while i wouldn't take that as gospel at least we know they came front people who bought it.

Also if reviewers were putting up reviews after a day they'd be equally wank. This is the kind of game a credible reviewer will play for 3 to 4 weeks before giving a verdict. A few will but most won't. At least we'll know which are genuine after a month.

Edit: wank wank wank

Dr. Pezus

They have played that a lot and then checked the finished product to see the changes/improvement

Legend

User reviews are wank. Not only have 90% of those reviews not actually bought the game but those that have had only had it a day. Therefore the reviews are wank either way whether they give a 10 or a 0.

On the USA psn store it's got a 4.5/5 rating. Now while i wouldn't take that as gospel at least we know they came front people who bought it.

Also if reviewers were putting up reviews after a day they'd be equally wank. This is the kind of game a credible reviewer will play for 3 to 4 weeks before giving a verdict. A few will but most won't. At least we'll know which are genuine after a month.

Edit: wank wank wank

The number scores mean nothing at this point but it's hard to ignore all the general issues with this game. It doesn't take 3 to 4 weeks to tell this game will be lucky to score in the 80s.

Go Up