PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Where do I check when my PS+ subscription runs out again?

the-pi-guy

Where do I check when my PS+ subscription runs out again?
Arent you able to check when a specific game expires?  
I've never checked on  PS4.  

Dr. Pezus

Arent you able to check when a specific game expires?  
I've never checked on  PS4.  
Maybe. Let me check that

oh it's in the services list.

Dr. Pezus

Just loaded up Rocket League and there were over 140k people playing!

Legend

It's a hit!

Mmm_fish_tacos

Jul 27, 2015, 07:18 PM Last Edit: Jul 27, 2015, 07:25 PM by Mmm_fish_tacos
has been all weekend!

I just made the entire team quit 3 games in a row. It seems people dont like to be blown up over and over again....  :-\

Dr. Pezus

I want to spend some money on PSN but there aren't any good deals :(. I want Witcher 3!

Dr. Pezus

SPC9002 Deluxe Travel Case | 4gamers

Going to buy one of these for my Vita before I go to Rome in a few days. It's on sale here! :o
What do you think?

Kerotan

Rocket league pretty much guaranteed a sequel in 2 or 3 years.  I believe that's why you should allow your new indie game on ps plus.  

Now the sequel won't be and you will have massive numbers buying it at launch.  It's a intelligent investment.

You can see why payday 2 was allowed up late in ps3s life.  Get people on board that wouldn't otherwise and watch many of them buy the crimewave edition on ps4.

If you look back through ps plus the last few years you can see many publisher's using it for the reasons above.  

Legend

Rocket league pretty much guaranteed a sequel in 2 or 3 years.  I believe that's why you should allow your new indie game on ps plus.  

Now the sequel won't be and you will have massive numbers buying it at launch.  It's a intelligent investment.

You can see why payday 2 was allowed up late in ps3s life.  Get people on board that wouldn't otherwise and watch many of them buy the crimewave edition on ps4.

If you look back through ps plus the last few years you can see many publisher's using it for the reasons above.  
Yeah PS+ games 90% of the time are used for advertisements. It's pretty smart for franchises looking to expand their audience.

SPC9002 Deluxe Travel Case | 4gamers

Going to buy one of these for my Vita before I go to Rome in a few days. It's on sale here! :o
What do you think?
Looks large.

Dr. Pezus

Yeah PS+ games 90% of the time are used for advertisements. It's pretty smart for franchises looking to expand their audience.
Looks large.
fine by me

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Cool cool.

This is the one I have:

no room for other stuff? I want to keep the power cable and games in there too

Legend

no room for other stuff? I want to keep the power cable and games in there too
It fits four games and the power cable snuggly.

Kerotan

Dragon quest 11 is coming to the ps4 and it won't be hampered by the 3ds version.  Nothing stops this train!  

Ps4 saved in Japan.  Now let's hope the rumours of multiple monster hunter games in development for ps4 are true.  

Monster hunter tri sold well WW on wii so it would definitely do well on ps4.

Go Up