PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aura7541

@Kerotan

Nevermind, I found the tweet regarding The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

Kerotan

Just some random thoughts on Japan.

Sony should release rocket league on a disc in Japan.  With its low price point it could do extremely well.  It could be ps4's splatoon.  

Dragon quest builders is going to be huge.  

With batmans high sales ratio to points on comg I've a feeling mgs5 won't do too bad despite the low point count compared to mgs4.

Dr. Pezus

Sony should release rocket league on a disc in Japan.  With its low price point it could do extremely well.  It could be ps4's splatoon.  

Not too sure about that.

Rorono

No. RL is miles better, so it'd sell much less.

Aura7541

Not too sure about that.
Well, Helldivers started off as a downloadable-only title and is getting the physical treatment. Perhaps indie games that do superbly well eventually get a physical version some months later.Then again, Helldivers may just be an exception and I don't know any other indie game that has achieved this.

Legend

Well, Helldivers started off as a downloadable-only title and is getting the physical treatment. Perhaps indie games that do superbly well eventually get a physical version some months later.Then again, Helldivers may just be an exception and I don't know any other indie game that has achieved this.
Shovel Knight is getting one...

Or so I heard. Just googled it and turns out the best buy listing was a glitch.

Kerotan

Splatoon is the technical quality of an indie game anyway.  The whole thing released around 1.5gigs.  Production wise rocket league is every bit as good.  

In terms of genre fps and soccer would be on pretty level pegging popularity wise in Japan.  

Considering rocket league is a breakaway success, has a unique artstyle and is price quite low I can really see it selling well in Japan.  

99% sure it won't be splatoon levels but it should still do very well.  With the Baron release schedule between now and September it's a no Brainer.  

Also a vita version could take off in Japan.  Games like that are perfect for the vita.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Aura7541

Mmm_fish_tacos

Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

Wait are they porting the first game?
Lol no, enter the Konami code and press options when you get to the press any button screen. It shows this. Just an easter egg.

Rain

I don't like the Splatoon reking in this thread  :-\

I hope those who are ripping on it have at least played it...
I enjoy the *Sound Of Rain

kitler53

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Go Up