RAGE 2 Official Reveal Trailer for PC/XB1/PS4 (Bethesda & Avalanche Studios)

Started by the-pi-guy, May 14, 2018, 05:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Most of Avalanche's games are in the 70-80 MC range.  
I can understand Banana's concern.  

This looks pretty solid though. Doesn't look anything like what I've seen of Rage.

BananaKing

Wrong!
To even progress the story you had to "liberate" areas which pretty much was the same thing every time. The island and cities were all extremely similar.

Side activities and challenges were annoying as hell as well.

Dr. Pezus

To even progress the story you had to "liberate" areas which pretty much was the same thing every time. The island and cities were all extremely similar.

Side activities and challenges were annoying as hell as well.
Just cause shouldn't be played for the story. In jc2 at least they nailed the open world fun stuff.

Xevross

I only played JC3 and man that was one of the most bland, boring and repetitive open worlds I've ever experienced. I gave up after 3 or 4 hours.

I played Mad Max and couldn't get into it at all, gave up after about 1 hour.

I don't think I'd even heard of RAGE before.

Safe to say I have no interest in this.

Legend

I only played JC3 and man that was one of the most bland, boring and repetitive open worlds I've ever experienced. I gave up after 3 or 4 hours.

I played Mad Max and couldn't get into it at all, gave up after about 1 hour.

I don't think I'd even heard of RAGE before.

Safe to say I have no interest in this.
I only remember Rage because it was one of the first games to use megatextures

Legend

Confirmed to be going the "Games as a service" route  :'(

BananaKing

Confirmed to be going the "Games as a service" route  :'(
First avalanche than this. They just want to kill my hype.

Legend

I guess it didn't look that good. I totally forgot the gameplay trailer came out and I came here to see if I missed it or if it was delayed.

the-pi-guy

I guess it didn't look that good. I totally forgot the gameplay trailer came out and I came here to see if I missed it or if it was delayed.
I think visually it looks pretty good.  
But it's not memorable at all.  The trailer is like a ton of explosions and stuff.  They look pretty good, but there's not really any substance to it.  There's no real reason to care.  

Go Up