Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

I would.

How about $1,000 on the forum  ;D
I would not be shocked if that happened but I'd want to see a trailer before predicting anything. Jungle Book proved me wrong in the past but I don't think hyper realistic CGI animals mesh well with talking animals/humanized animals.
Make it 10k and we have a deal!

Xevross

Worldwide box office is always tricky this far out because of exchange rates. For example if Infinity War had released a couple of months later instead it would have missed $2b.

nnodley

They better not reboot deadpool with a new cast.  Ryan Reynolds IS Deadpool.  I mean they also have a multiverse and I'm sure they could work it in somehow.  I'd rather they just keep it separate though.

Xevross

They better not reboot deadpool with a new cast.  Ryan Reynolds IS Deadpool.  I mean they also have a multiverse and I'm sure they could work it in somehow.  I'd rather they just keep it separate though.
Yes I expect they'll keep it separate.

Legend

Make it 10k and we have a deal!
Free money. Deal!

Xevross

Aug 03, 2018, 12:21 AM Last Edit: Aug 03, 2018, 12:26 AM by Xevross
My fairly baseless prediction for The Lion King is $1.7-1.8b. It could be an interesting race between TLK and A4 for #1 film next year.

BananaKing

I just finished watching Infinity wars. My god that was an amazing film. By far the best marvel film.  Just wow. Cant wait for the next avengers  next year.

Xevross

I just finished watching Infinity wars. My god that was an amazing film. By far the best marvel film.  Just wow. Cant wait for the next avengers  next year.
So many amazing moments.

So it looks like Black Panther will finally make it to $700m this weekend. Hilariously it's double features with Christopher Robin that got it there.

Kerotan

I watched a comedy called the end the other night. Absolutely terrible. Enjoyed it though because I was drunk.

Xevross

Mission Impossible had a fantastic second weekend hold, word of mouth kicking in.

Legend

Mission Impossible had a fantastic second weekend hold, word of mouth kicking in.
I watched it last night and really liked it. Def one of the best MI movies. Although I kinda forgot there was a movie between this one and ghost protocol. Would have been smart to rewatch the previous ones first.

Also saw Pacific Rim Uprising. Was just as stupid as the first trailer painted it lol. Wouldn't say it was really bad but it's definitely not as good as the first film.

Xevross

I watched it last night and really liked it. Def one of the best MI movies. Although I kinda forgot there was a movie between this one and ghost protocol. Would have been smart to rewatch the previous ones first.

Also saw Pacific Rim Uprising. Was just as stupid as the first trailer painted it lol. Wouldn't say it was really bad but it's definitely not as good as the first film.
Yeah Rogue Nation is fantastic too.

The plot is just so garbage, enjoyed the big monster action though.

darkknightkryta

I watched a comedy called the end the other night. Absolutely terrible. Enjoyed it though because I was drunk.
Is that the British one?

Kerotan

Is that the British one?
Not sure but the film was set in Holywood

darkknightkryta

Not sure but the film was set in Holywood
The one with James Franco?

Go Up