Weekly Update #171

Started by The Machine, Jun 07, 2019, 05:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

The Machine

Hello,

It's Friday! Here are the top ten topics from the past week that you most likely didn't see.

Should there be a big biennial game show?
Views: 16

Destiny 2 is being renamed & going free-to-play, eliminating PS4 exclusive content, getting cross-save, moving from Battle.net to Steam
Views: 16

Weekly Update #170
Views: 18

Monthly Update May 19
Views: 20

COD Modern Warfare announced
Views: 27

Blasphemous - Announcement trailer and IGN preview
Views: 32

Raffle Results May 19
Views: 41

Minecraft: Story Mode Being Delisted Later This Month cannot be re downloaded even if you own it
Views: 49

Stadia conference hype thread
Views: 79

The top poster of the past week was Legend with 60 posts. This has earned them a ticket in the monthly raffle. Dr. Pezus was second with 18 posts and the-Pi-guy was third with 17 posts.

The top thread starter of the past week was also Legend with 6 topics. This has earned them an additional ticket in the monthly raffle.

Legend received the most likes this week (12), and Legend liked the most things this week (19). They  get 2 tickets in the monthly raffle.

Legend stole $435 this past week. For their thievery, they have also earned a raffle ticket.

Legend added the most games to the database this week, a total of 31. We thank them for their work and award them 5 raffle tickets.

There are currently 245174 posts on our forum. Only 4826 left till we hit 250000!

I'll be back next week with with another thread.
Party April 19, 2024, 3:27:00 am

LOADING PARTY=26188.41%

Dr. Pezus

I was second!

Legend

I think this might be my first ever clean sweep!!! 10 total tickets  ;D