General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

What is up with the north and pizzerias?
Iceland?

Xevross

Well not the best start to Eurovision, no standouts so far.

Dr. Pezus

Well not the best start to Eurovision, no standouts so far.
Serhat will win

Xevross

Worthy winner, good song. Norway getting the best public vote is awesome, they were my favourite.

Also I love the Iceland guys, holding up those Palestine flags absolute legends, and a great result.

Dr. Pezus

Worthy winner, good song. Norway getting the best public vote is awesome, they were my favourite.

Also I love the Iceland guys, holding up those Palestine flags absolute legends, and a great result.
Arcade is a great song. Surprised Norway was first in the public vote although I did expect them to end up in the top 10.

Yup I was like holy shame. Madonna did something similar though but less obvious.

How funny was it when Czech republic got 6 pts from public voting after getting like 150 from the jury lulz. And then Germany got 0 pts iirc, or at least one of the privileged countries. You could hear the shock of the crowd.

Dr. Pezus

Yes please

Legend

I'm back baby!

Took an Alaskan cruise. Was really really fun. Saw a lot of wildlife and ate way too much food. Glad to see not too much broke while I was gone.

Dr. Pezus

First watch: "weird but good"
Second watch: "This is actually catchy"
Third watch: "Holy shame it's intensely good"

the-pi-guy

So everybody has been pretty busy I guess, and after E3, there hasn't been too much to talk about....  haha.

Been pretty busy with Ben.  With him, I can easily do stuff sitting down holding onto him while he's sleeping, so movies and games are easy to do.  So I've been playing a lot.  

I would like to start doing more though.

Some things I have in mind:
-Blender tutorial
-Database studying
-Japanese studying
-General Software engineering studying with the goal of getting a job
-set up practicum plans.  Still have to figure out the details...

Summer is already like 1/6th done. Terrible.

Legend

So everybody has been pretty busy I guess, and after E3, there hasn't been too much to talk about....  haha.

Been pretty busy with Ben.  With him, I can easily do stuff sitting down holding onto him while he's sleeping, so movies and games are easy to do.  So I've been playing a lot.  

I would like to start doing more though.

Some things I have in mind:
-Blender tutorial
-Database studying
-Japanese studying
-General Software engineering studying with the goal of getting a job
-set up practicum plans.  Still have to figure out the details...

Summer is already like 1/6th done. Terrible.
Yeah this year is flying by too fast. How is it already June?

I've been taking a break with Japanese, but I think it's time to get back into it.

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

So why don't you have your own YouTube channel, doctor?  

the-pi-guy

Ben got a hold of a piece of dog food. :(

Dr. Pezus

So why don't you have your own YouTube channel, doctor?  
I do. Why tho? Lol

the-pi-guy

Go Up