TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Sure you've all seen it already. Awesome trailer, very hype without showing too much.

Dr. Pezus

Sure you've all seen it already. Awesome trailer, very hype without showing too much.
Some spoilers in there tho

Legend

Not watching.

Instead I'm rewatching every previous episode. This is it!

the-pi-guy

https://youtu.be/gk1vKFcUxyU

Maybe it's because I'm a parent now, but I like this show .

Xevross

Reported Game of Thrones season 8 runtimes from https://winteriscoming.net/2019/03/11/runtimes-every-episode-game-thrones-season-8-revealed/

Looking at HBO's website, the first two are confirmed but not sure about the source for 3-6, 3 should be 20 minutes longer than that according to reports.

• Episode 801: 54 minutes
  • Episode 802: 58 minutes
  • Episode 803: 60 minutes
  • Episode 804: 78 minutes
  • Episode 805: 80 minutes
  • Episode 806: 80 minutes

Well this is disappointing if true, the first 3 would be fairly standard runtime and none would set a new record length for the show, despite being the shortest number of episodes yet.

Dr. Pezus

I recommend After Life on netflix with Ricky Gervais. A thought provoking show about grief with lots of dark humor as well

the-pi-guy

Wifey is watching Gossip Girl.

The show gives me the creeps, to be honest.  

Xevross

GoT first 2 EPs have already been edited to 1H, so safe to say those runtimes aren't final. We'll find out soon.

Xevross

Mar 16, 2019, 03:33 PM Last Edit: Mar 16, 2019, 03:36 PM by Xevross
All thrones episodes runtimes confirmed: 54 mins, 58 mins, 82 mins, 78 mins, 80 mins, 80 mins.

That's much better, awesome!

Legend

Rewatching past seasons, I liked when things took longer. I hope this season is as great as it should be.

Dr. Pezus

Holy shame, watching The Expanse season 3 right now and it is SO GOOD. If you like scifi you'll love this show. Heck, if you like slow moving drama in many ways similar to GoT you'll love it as well

nnodley

Holy shame, watching The Expanse season 3 right now and it is SO GOOD. If you like scifi you'll love this show. Heck, if you like slow moving drama in many ways similar to GoT you'll love it as well
Yeah I need to catch up on it.   I may just rewatch all seasons again.  I've got so many shows to finish though.  Trying to watch The Order on Netflix.  Now I need to watch The OA season 2, finish star trek discovery plus the shows I watch on CW.  

Legend

Agreed, although it had some parts that were a bit off (won't spoil it just in case you haven't reached that part).

Dr. Pezus

Agreed, although it had some parts that were a bit off (won't spoil it just in case you haven't reached that part).
Probably haven't yet. I'm still quite early

Yeah I need to catch up on it.   I may just rewatch all seasons again.  I've got so many shows to finish though.  Trying to watch The Order on Netflix.  Now I need to watch The OA season 2, finish star trek discovery plus the shows I watch on CW.  
Drop everything and watch it. It's way better than star trek for example

nnodley

Probably haven't yet. I'm still quite early
Drop everything and watch it. It's way better than star trek for example
lol. I'll try and finish some of them this week if i can, then move to The Expanse.  I'm loving star trek season 2 though.  Some of the slow drama in The Expanse puts me off sometimes, but I liked what I saw in Season 1 and 2

Go Up