previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Naughty Gods....

Oh, errrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Polyphony Digital

Legend

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Media Molecule. 

Mmm_fish_tacos

Raven

Santa Monica Studio. It is responsible for a ton of games that get released on PlayStation platforms through third party collaborations and those games are very diverse. In 2012 alone, 11 games were released under their publishing name. Their internal development is topnotch, too. God of War is one of Sony's biggest franchises. They are also growing again after last year's layoffs. I think they're up to over 180 staff already after dropping from around 220 to a little over 150. I suspect that they already have a second project in early development and are re-gearing to get back up to running two full-time projects/teams.

Dr. Pezus

Well, Raven is dominating the "top post writers" chart

Legend

Well, Raven is dominating the "top post writers" chart

And I'm winning "worst post writers chart!

BananaKing

Xevross

I was debating whether to say Santa Monica, because of the massive contribution they make but went with PD because of my love for racing games. There should be a poll up in here!

the-pi-guy

I was debating whether to say Santa Monica, because of the massive contribution they make but went with PD because of my love for racing games. There should be a poll up in here!

I've only played one game by PD.  GT 4, didn't play it much.  I played DriveClub more, to be honest. 

BasilZero

SCE Santa Monica Studio

Dr. Pezus

I've only played one game by PD.  GT 4, didn't play it much.  I played DriveClub more, to be honest. 
Yet you didn't play that much either >_>