PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

why do people get so confused about timezones,  its dead simple to google lol

lol because most guys complaining lives in UK and they thinks when summertime happened the GMT time changed together with UK lol they think all the world time changed because UK... it is like UK = World :P

DD_Bwest

lol because most guys complaining lives in UK and they thinks when summertime happened the GMT time changed together with UK lol

ya but its the internet age..  finding the answers to things takes 30 seconds lol crazy brits

Legend

US is the same way, but at least daylight savings affects the whole continent over here. As long as I see one American time, it's trivial to convert.

ethomaz

We can always use the GAF timer :D

Edit - We can't... the GAF just work on GAF domain.

DD_Bwest

US is the same way, but at least daylight savings affects the whole continent over here. As long as I see one American time, it's trivial to convert.

not the whole continent,  Saskatchewan doesnt lol   but no one cares about them anyways lol

Legend

We can always use the GAF timer :D

Edit - We can't... the GAF just work on GAF domain.

[countdown=5,23,14,14,0][/countdown]

ethomaz

[countdown=5,23,14,14,0][/countdown]

Ohhhhhh amazing... now I saw the button in the editor... loved it.

Dr. Pezus

ethomaz

Legend

Well that was a bit short. Looked cool though.

When it started repeating, I was hoping it'd show an alternate ending but nope.

DD_Bwest

i had to drive my kid to school,   gone for 20 minutes and missed everything..  fml lol

Legend

i had to drive my kid to school,   gone for 20 minutes and missed everything..  fml lol

Well it did warn us not to blink.

Dr. Pezus

The stream was lagging due to the amount of people watching at first but then it got better. Looks insane. Wasn't there supposed to be a new trailer or is that for next week?

DD_Bwest

Dr. Pezus

looks awesome lol

That's a poorly executed video. Is it me or is it lagging like crazy? Ripped it right from the stream

Go Up