PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BananaKing

In town, you'll help build, grow, and sometimes repair the structures there, with the ultimate goal of expanding the town. All others playing will do this alongside you.

I love this

me too, concept sounds SO awesome! cant wait to hear and see more of this.

Xevross

Found a great quote from a youtube comment (if you can believe that):

Games are games, whether they're huge budget, big teams or whatever it doesn't matter, the job of these developers or the developer community on the whole is to make all kinds of games that people want to play.Indies shouldn't be singled out and put in a bad light just because they're made by smaller teams with small budgets.What Sony's conference showed is that they really care about bringing a huge amount of variety to their platform, they're thinking about what gamers want and providing experiences we didn't even think about.Wild in particular for me just looks amazing, that's a world I want to explore, same goes for Tearaway and Rime.Whether it be a more generic racer or something unusual there's so much to offer gamers on PS4 and I'm so proud and excited for what the community of developers are bringing to the platform.I can't wait to see more of all of these games and other new stuff Sony and their 1st party devs or partners outside of 1st party are cooking up.So happy I bought a PS4, it's the console I've wanted for a long time.?

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Xevross

DD_Bwest

Legend

darkknightkryta

Found a great quote from a youtube comment (if you can believe that):

Games are games, whether they're huge budget, big teams or whatever it doesn't matter, the job of these developers or the developer community on the whole is to make all kinds of games that people want to play.Indies shouldn't be singled out and put in a bad light just because they're made by smaller teams with small budgets.What Sony's conference showed is that they really care about bringing a huge amount of variety to their platform, they're thinking about what gamers want and providing experiences we didn't even think about.Wild in particular for me just looks amazing, that's a world I want to explore, same goes for Tearaway and Rime.Whether it be a more generic racer or something unusual there's so much to offer gamers on PS4 and I'm so proud and excited for what the community of developers are bringing to the platform.I can't wait to see more of all of these games and other new stuff Sony and their 1st party devs or partners outside of 1st party are cooking up.So happy I bought a PS4, it's the console I've wanted for a long time.?

I'm actually planning to write an article about this idea about gaming.  Though I was gonna focus on simplicity vs complexity.

Legend

I'm actually planning to write an article about this idea about gaming.  Though I was gonna focus on simplicity vs complexity.

Sounds good!

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

Go Up