Destiny 2 Review Thread: 85 OC (62 Reviews) 86 MC (58 Reviews)

Started by ethomaz, Sep 05, 2017, 10:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

It is reviewers thing.

They played only 20-30 hours until the release... after they need more time with big population and finally the Raid is unlocked on Sep 13rd.

No reviewer wants to review a game that they didn't have full experience.

There is a review that give a 4/5 score for it 20 hours and called pre review... he will give another score after 13rd.
That's pretty cool that reviewers as of late have been more ok with taking their time.

Legend

darkknightkryta

How's the story and stuff?  I'm only really going to play it for the story.  E.g. play it for the coop.

Legend

How's the story and stuff?  I'm only really going to play it for the story.  E.g. play it for the coop.
Better but it's still Destiny.

I'm only in the beginning part.

Legend

Etho how long is this one compared to the first?

ethomaz

Etho how long is this one compared to the first?
The campaign is about the same by count... maybe a little more missions but the length of each mission is double or triple of the first.

Even rushing you will take over 10 hours to reach end of game content.

ethomaz

Kerotan

ethomaz

Etho will this sell better then the first?
I believe so.

I'm expecting 500k for UK retail.

Xevross

I'd be quite surprised if it did better than the first game to be honest. I haven't seen it selling to new audiences and a fair amount of people who bought the first game aren't interested in this.

ethomaz

I'd be quite surprised if it did better than the first game to be honest. I haven't seen it selling to new audiences and a fair amount of people who bought the first game aren't interested in this.
You need to take account a lot of people get into Destiny after TTK... these are now day one buyers.

D1 launched at over 5 million units WW from 0.
D2 has over 30 million players to buy the game.

Even if 20 million choose not to buy it for whatever reason there are enough players to sell way more than D1.

ethomaz

ethomaz

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Go Up