Destiny 2 Review Thread: 85 OC (62 Reviews) 86 MC (58 Reviews)

Started by ethomaz, Sep 05, 2017, 10:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

I'm super psyched for the raid that's coming today!
Sad I will lost the Raid today... 227 yet.

Legend

Destiny servers have been down for 6 hours. That's a stupidly long time for a new game.

the-pi-guy

Destiny servers have been down for 6 hours. That's a stupidly long time for a new game.
VizionEck boasts no down time.  

Well it certainly helps with a maximum server load of 7.  

7,000?

Just 7.  7 people online at once.

Legend

VizionEck boasts no down time.  

Well it certainly helps with a maximum server load of 7.  

7,000?

Just 7.  7 people online at once.
Also helps that I do all the programing in the live environment. No need to push updates  ::)

Legend

ethomaz

Raid out.

Reviewers loving.

Already 85 meta.

If you remove the 11 "early" reviews that didn't even did end of game content...

... it is close to 90 meta (88 to be fair).

Legend

From what I've seen, the raid is so much larger than I expected from a dev point of view. It's fully unique art assets for a very large space.

Dr. Pezus

ethomaz

Game Informe 9/10

"Destiny 2 is a massive and rewarding game that offers the potential for hundreds of hours of fun and discovery with friends. Quibbles aside, Bungie has crafted a fantastic follow-up to a wildly popular formula, and one that no other developer has come close to equaling in sophistication. Many of the streamlining choices welcome a new crop of Guardians into the mix, but also make this new game more playable and understandable for even returning players. As I settle in for what I hope to be another several years of adventures, I hope Bungie can nail the elusive balance between depth and accessibility."

Kerotan

Way way way way lower than what I expected.

Unless Warframe changed since 2014... not... they are not similar.
Obviously you will be very busy with Destiny but it's worth checking warframe out after the new updates.

ethomaz

Legend

It's good!

I finished the game the other day and the story is still awful though. That ending was so forced.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Go Up