Watch Dogs Hype Thread!

Started by nnodley, May 03, 2014, 12:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Lol you have to watch this video. This game is full of glitches.

DD_Bwest

honestly, aslong as the glitches are game breaking they can be fun if its shame like that..  i cant wait till tomorrow :D   i just scored the night off

Raven

honestly, aslong as the glitches are game breaking they can be fun if its shame like that..  i cant wait till tomorrow :D   i just scored the night off

Hell yeah! I'm off tomorrow too! Party!

DD_Bwest

Hell yeah! I'm off tomorrow too! Party!

I also bought a case of weed infused rootbeer,  this stuff is awesome lol

Raven

I also bought a case of weed infused rootbeer,  this stuff is awesome lol

...the fudge? lol

DD_Bwest

made by "highly concentrated labs"  lol   i was skeptical at first so i bought 1 of all the flavors.  Rootbeer is by far the best so i grabbed a case.   its pretty strong to, a normal person gets pretty high off one

Dr. Pezus

Lol you have to watch this video. This game is full of glitches.

Lol, fitting song

Raven

Is anyone else hyping themselves out by the fact that within the next few hours we'll be able to play what is essentially this generation's first GTA-style game??

DD_Bwest

yup! but i dont get a midnight launch :(  i gotta wait until tomorrow morning

Raven

I think it's silly that some people are freaking out over the first Metacritic counted review from Gameblog.fr. The same reviewer that gave Mass Effect 2, Demon's Souls, and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood an 80.

Dr. Pezus

Is anyone else hyping themselves out by the fact that within the next few hours we'll be able to play what is essentially this generation's first GTA-style game??

GOTG so soon?

Dr. Pezus

I think it's silly that some people are freaking out over the first Metacritic counted review from Gameblog.fr. The same reviewer that gave Mass Effect 2, Demon's Souls, and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood an 80.

Brotherhood was gold, bro.

Riderz1337

Why are they freaking out? They think the score is too low or too high?
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

Why are they freaking out? They think the score is too low or too high?

Didn't you hear, 80 is a flop these days

Legend

Gamestop doing midnight launches?

Go Up