PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

BananaKing

GUYS!!!  I'll be on vacation on the beach for the next 5 days so I won't be on here till friday night or saturday!!  WOOP!!   THEN IT'S E3 WEEK babies!!

think of me when you are there.

ethomaz

The PS4 version of Watch Dogs accounted for 49 per cent of first week sales, followed by the Xbox One edition (27%), the Xbox 360 version (13%) and the PS3 edition (9%).

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/465547/uk-chart-watch-dogs-sets-new-ip-sales-record/

GAF estimates ;)

Watch Dogs PS4 (49%) - 190,120
Watch Dogs One (27%) - 104,760
Watch Dogs 360 (13%) - 50,440
Watch Dogs PS3 (9%) - 34,920
Watch Dogs PC (2%) - 7,760

BananaKing

The PS4 version of Watch Dogs accounted for 49 per cent of first week sales, followed by the Xbox One edition (27%), the Xbox 360 version (13%) and the PS3 edition (9%).

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/465547/uk-chart-watch-dogs-sets-new-ip-sales-record/

GAF estimates ;)

Watch Dogs PS4 (49%) - 190,120
Watch Dogs One (27%) - 104,760
Watch Dogs 360 (13%) - 50,440
Watch Dogs PS3 (9%) - 34,920
Watch Dogs PC (2%) - 7,760

so between PC and UK sales so far we know Watch Dogs sold around 790k. i wonder if it can do 2 million first week. it certainly seems like it can.

ethomaz

so between PC and UK sales so far we know Watch Dogs sold around 790k. i wonder if it can do 2 million first week. it certainly seems like it can.

It did over 3 million first week to be the biggest Ubisoft launch ever... AC3 did 3 million first week.

Edit - My bad... AC3 did around 3.5m first week... a little over 3 million ;)

http://www.shacknews.com/article/76537/assassins-creed-3-sells-35-million-ubisoft-estimates

Watch Dogs beat it.

2 million will be only US ;)

BananaKing

It did over 3 million first week to be the biggest Ubisoft launch ever... AC3 did 3 million first week.

Edit - My bad... AC3 did around 3.5m first week... a little over 3 million ;)

http://www.shacknews.com/article/76537/assassins-creed-3-sells-35-million-ubisoft-estimates

Watch Dogs beat it.

2 million will be only US ;)

those are first day sales. first week are different.

BananaKing

can somebody Kazify this?

put balmers face on the guy asking people to fight. and cerny's face on the tall guy, andrew houses face on the buff guy and kaz's face on the kid.

Dr. Pezus

Why?
First day sales were bigger for Watch_Dogs + we now know that first week was 17% bigger in the UK. I don't see why the same wouldn't hold elsewhere. In any case, sales should be around 3.5m or more. That includes digital of course, so maybe around 3m retail sales.

Dr. Pezus

I know this is the PS News thread but I wanted to discuss the MK numbers too. When I saw the percentage increase (and compared it to PS4's increase) I was like "what the hell!!" but then I realized weekly WiiU sales have been really terrible, especially in the UK. I expect close to 150k WW for it this week though, and PS4 should be close to 200k.

ethomaz

Both week 1 = 5 days.

WD opened bigger in day 1 so I'm sure at least week 1 it will stay bigger... so near/over 3.5m week 1 for WD including digital.

2 million is out of question... it did that in day 1 easily.

The PS4 leaderboards showed over 1.3m users in less than one week.

ethomaz

I know this is the PS News thread but I wanted to discuss the MK numbers too. When I saw the percentage increase (and compared it to PS4's increase) I was like "what the heck!!" but then I realized weekly WiiU sales have been really terrible, especially in the UK. I expect close to 150k WW for it this week though, and PS4 should be close to 200k.

In UK I guess it did more than Xbox One ;)

Dr. Pezus

Both week 1 = 5 days.

WD opened bigger in day 1 so I'm sure at least week 1 it will stay bigger... so near/over 3.5m week 1 for WD including digital.

2 million is out of question... it did that in day 1 easily.

The PS4 leaderboards showed over 1.3m users in less than one week.

Yep, and only just over 50% of PS4 owners or so have online so...(Plus)

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Go Up